May 2020 Finalised & Live Balance Changes Discussion

Ah what made you switch. You were with fate’s for a long time

My Telly and my ursena both are fully emblemed and I still use Telly. She’s still the best tank

3 Likes

yes, it’s the best ahahahahaahahah…
maybe you drank …:rofl::rofl::-1::-1:

Updating tracking now that I have around the same (plus a little more) attacks on the post-nerf team as I had on the pre-nerf team:

And the comparison:

7 Likes

Try pre nerf 19 Emblems of Telluria Jabber with nerf 20, something changes !! you had to try it with 19 emblems to be more precise …
Emblems and troops at most feel the difference minus …
I only have Telluria 5 * I really feel the difference … (4 * + 1 5 * emblems and low troops)
I would not have spent money and materials on this Telluria …
congratulations to the team !!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yes, even with higher emblems the win percentages were lower. It’s still not a bad win rate, but the emblems definitely help with that.

And thank you! :slight_smile:

The stats are nice, but only show that she is a good tank, while the right heros are around her.
But it doesn’t show, that the nerf mostly reduced her usability on offense.
She is sadly much less useful on attack now.
On defense there isn’t a huge difference as your recordings show.

And it’s still pretty annoying, that @Petri and @EmpiresPuzzles don’t care to answer, why they had rush the nerf and why they choose a version of Telluria which mostly reduced her usability on the attacking team.

5 Likes

I’m not interested in a meatshield as I derive no pleasure or fun from winning other people’s raids, and in her current version, Telluria doesn’t bring much to offense since I have better healers and mana control. A tank is fairly useless for me, so Telly in this form will not be getting any tonics.

My only other greens are Horghall and Ratatoskr. Wonder if I should work on Rat or wait and see if I can pull Lianna or Tarlak.

In my honest opinion, if you are not going to ascend Telluria I would wait for a better Green
Good luck

1 Like

Thanks. I wasn’t gonna ascend Horghall and Rat seems like limited application. Hope I get someone better by the time I get all the tonics needed.

That team is in a top 100 alliance??? I didn’t realize the standards were that low

That would be a great video

Quick question. Why would you level Hiemdall over Telluria right now? Please don’t give the hes better or she sucks now but what special ability makes him more desirable as a tank?

I would rather face Heimdal or Yunan tank than Telluria tank. Heimdal and Yunan is slow thus the chance to kill them before they fire their skill is higher.

If you really hate your Telluria, why don’t you give your Telluria to me? I will gladly give you 12 Tonics in return.

1 Like

Heimdal indeed has tanky stats, but he’s slow and he doesn’t punish you the same way tell does with his special. He’s a place to sink tiles until your team is fully charged, at which point it doesn’t really matter that the opposing team has some extra health.

You can’t understand why you don’t spend money on heroes, so it is useless to talk to you !!! … you also have free emblems for this !! humility for you and sin …

For what top100 team you are speaking???

Let me be clear:

I am against post-release nerfing.

If someone argue against post-release nerfing, I support them.

But if someone say Telluria is bad after nerf, I will not support them because that is against the fact.

Money or not, paying or not, that doesn’t change the fact that Telluria is still a good tank. Money cannot change truth.

Maybe you have vast hero roster, I don’t know, but mine is not. I am especially lacking in green 5*. If someone offer me Telluria for 12 Tonics, I will gladly accept it.

1 Like

It’s not all about defense.
I e.g. did ascend and emblem Telluria as she was awesome on attack and did become the one to keep my team alive.
But now as they did destroy this aspect of her, I would have never given her the emblems.
And I also wouldn’t have ascended her yet on my second account as I there would had preferred to ascend Lianna.
But this tonics are gone now and Telluria is much less useful to me now, as they rushed the nerf without proper testing.

And I could understand, that someone would ascend Heimdall over Telluria, as it’s not all about defense and cups.
I would e.g. also prefer Heimdall as he has the ability to revive your dead hero’s and he actually heals the whole team much better then the nerfed Telluria does.

And for defense, I don’t care if I use kunchen on my main or Ursena on my second account.
I didn’t need Telluria as tank.
As long as I’m above 2400 for the raid chest, then it’s all fine.

2 Likes

I will give you my Telluria if its possible, and I am not kidding.

2 Likes