šŸ“Æ [MASTER] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

@cool112

Thereā€™s going to be Odin and Ratatoskr - probably the third one will be the new one - Salmon Loki.

2 Likes

Decided to use my remaining 800 coin today in the hopes of landing the HOTM. First summon netted me:

He is my first S3 5 star hero ( none from season 2 or 4 either) and Iā€™ve seen him a lot and he is always a tough out on defense. Not sure how to feel since I have a hero with a similar skill set (mother north). I will likely level him after jack oā€™hare since I have a surplus of materials

Most people might think Iā€™m insane but I think would have rather gotten the remaining 4 star S3s , (jott, mist, almur) over him since they have skills my vc2p roster lacks.

Any ways this breaks a 3 month string of terrible RNG and gives me something to level. Probably an upgrade over bertilla as a war tank

12 Likes

Did 4 coin pulls today, really wanted the Rat as Iā€™m still lacking a 5* healer and Odin looks nice to! Got 3* dupes and dupe Fura with my 2nd HoTM. Time for me to really stop pulling this month I guess.

1 Like

Did 10 pulls, after getting a Censure-level string of troops in the free daily summon, thinking that Odin might be tempting enough, despite the danger of getting the dud Legendary that is Salmon Loki. Netted two 5-stars!, one of whom is indeed unfortunately the undesired Salmon Loki, the other being Ratatoskr (a dupe, which I would probably level up to 3.70 as a support healer for Wars).

Not too bad overall. I was a tad disappointing that I was unable to net the featured Odin but I am still glad that I am lucky to get any 5-stars, since there are many players out there failing to get a single one despite making so many pulls.

2 Likes

I took a chance and used my tokens in the Valhalla portal to try for Odin! No Odin (and no Salmon, Thank G*d!). I did get my 3rd Ratatoskr!

It could have been worse! I could have pulled the fish! :wink:

TBH, Iā€™m only now leveling my 1st Ratatoskr! Better late than never! :joy:

5 Likes

Lvl up your FISH!!! LOL. FISH THE LEGEND. THE MYTH. THE SUSHI. LOL.

First coin pull and I got what I want. I think I have used all my luck for the rest of the year.

9 Likes

Tried to push a bit on a last day with two tens. First one brought me Azlar (-.-), second gave the rat.
No Odin but legendary is legendary so not gonna complain. And there was no fish ! :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

I did pull stupid fish Loki!!

4 Likes

Soooo, we had 6 Valhalla 4ever iterations and there are 18, sorry, I mean 17.3 5* heroes (SL canā€™t count for a full hero ever). The question, therefore, is whether the featured heroes will now follow the same patter (ie. tomorrow the featured ones will be Heimdall, Gefjon, Fenrir) or it will be random.

Nah, weā€™ll see tomorrow.

What the hell happened to offers? There used to be like 4-5 different ones, at least two worth more with nice amount of gems.

Couldnt do hardly any serious pulling for H and G, out of coins, out of gems, with absolutely no legendary of course.

The fact they already nerfed S3 portalā€¦
:unamused::unamused::unamused:

My last two event summons were a disaster and I did post (but finding it is beyond me). This event, I worked my superstition that led me to the epic troop summons portal. Pull #1 gave me a 4* crit that I didnā€™t really want (but also didnā€™t have) so I quit that portal, but gave me the confidence to continue with the event summons. #1 Sudri (again), #2 Nordri again, #3 Almur (I was stoked as I was out of tokens and gems). Not what I was after, but Almur is in no way unwelcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was very lucky! 11.9% odd for Epic classic hero and I got 2 :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Any predictions for Lord Loki to be featured again?

What is up with those portals lately??
Chasing Frigg again yet i end up with second skadi who is not featuredā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Being kind of weird, I was hoping NOT to get Frigg (I have her already and sheā€™s great, but a dupe would seem wasteful somehow). Got HOTM on 10th coin summon and decided to leave it there. Sif will still be in the portal next month, along with all the others I would like but donā€™t have. And the fish.

1 Like

Hi all, anyone has the list featured heroes for Valhalla Forever? I tried to search but no results.

29 pulls and only one worth mentioning is my first Lianna. Got a tabard from the bonus chest as well.

1 Like

60 single pulls. Sif, Skadi and two HOTMs!

Other than the HOTM, I wanted a 2nd Frigg! :wink: Sif and Skadi are dupes, but my HOTM streak continues! I have every HOTM post Vela! Not a bad streak! :partying_face:

8 Likes

0 pull and 0 hero worth mentioning. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes