[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Iā€™ll play. My guess is Queen Anne and C Vanda for Nature. At 15, maybe Sun Quan since we havenā€™t seen a Wo3K hero in this edition of SE yet or possibly Oceanus, since Tethys was offered last SE. Roughian might be in there at 10 like youā€™re guessing.

(C) Vanda is red, not nature.

Sorry, youā€™re right. I meant C Francine.

1 Like

I get those two confused as well.

Itā€™s all good, I have her tooā€¦ unlevelled, lol.

Honestly, been looking at some gameplay and I think itā€™s time Anne comes home with me seeing as they ainā€™t offering any good healers (queue Hathorā€™s arrival).

1 Like

Francine has way cooler hair!!!

I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see toxi as one of the remaining greens and/or phenexa as a red. I would think maybe khufu but considering the chain attack is effed at the moment, that would be a bit mean!! Agree that queen anne seems like a given but if sheā€™s not, maybe ahmose?

I would be torn if c. Lady of the lake shows up as I have probably chased her and anne equal amounts, but Iā€™m determined to get a holy hero this time!

5 Likes

If Queen Anne shows up someone above owes me Ā£10 as I said she would yet apparently it ā€œwasnā€™t logicalā€.

Either way, Queen Anne is tempting, however, meh.

Even if Toxi showed up sheā€™s a prime candidate for the FS in the future imo, and even though I need a healer, I donā€™t think sheā€™s worth it over Anne, not for a 30% heal.

Phenexa would indeed make things harder though.

1 Like

Toxi isnā€™t just the heal though, sheā€™s got the cleanse and mana gen. I have her 1LB and even with outdated stats I use her daily, sheā€™s just a super solid healer. If she does show up in FS, Iā€™d take a dupe in a heartbeat so I hope youā€™re right!!!

1 Like

Solidly in camp Dabria. Have all the green revivers, MN +20, cAlby, heim(3/70), plus Charon +20 lb1. Wanted Dabria and now sheā€™s available. Anne would be great, but just got Shaal so iā€™m good for a yellow hitter forthe moment.

Ariel was, Toxi most likely will be too - sure, Toxi offers the nice mana bump and cleanse, she is good, just dated stats.

Iā€™d take her for 10, not a soul more.

1 Like

I forget who o was talking to about chomper as a healerā€¦ But i thought i would test him and fulvia outā€¦ Here is chompers heal with Ray and Wilbur lending a handā€¦

2 Likes

I am in desperate need of a relevant reviver. I have Costume Mother North, but she is too slow. If course this is a larger issue with slow mana heroes. I could really benefit from the average speed Dabria.

I have always wanted Bubbles and would love to get Odinā€™s costume to make him usable again. Unfortunately, I will have to pass up on both for a reviver I can actually use outside of rush.

Honestly, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the selection was so good this time because theyā€™re going to offer us an SE token - $49.99 for a second pick. Not saying I wouldnā€™t be tempted but definitely not surprised!

2 Likes

First time I would be tempted to spend above my monthly limit of 20 bucks for years.

They shouldnt go to that place though.

1 Like

Tough decision indeed!! From first release, I set my mind to Narcisa, Then Anne and Bubbles showed up. Now Cupido. The current list is already wow but I hope the last set is more WOW.

4 Likes

Very good list so far and am really excited.

Purple - used to be my weakest color, but I just got Toon Domitia, C2 Quintus from the costume portal, plus I am still working on LB1 of Toon Obakan so I have a long list here

Green - I have Qing Long, C2 Kad and Queen Anne to finishā€¦ So again 3 projects to finishā€¦ Plus I will at least lvl up Alby or MN if not both from FS so the line gets even longer

Blue - I have c.Krampus, Tinsel, Frida to finishā€¦ 3 projects in the waiting line

Red - I have R&N to finish, maybe Toon Azlar for rush war and Emilio as wellā€¦ so at least one and up to 3ā€¦

Yellow - I like Neith given blind and mana cut. Wolfgang is outdated by now and will remain at 3/70 unfortunately. Motega is just fine at 3/70 as I only use him for purple titan. No other yellow 5* projects that I consider as a must do.

Based on the list revealed so far, looks like it would be Cupido, Anne or Dabria for me. Cupido should pair well with C2 Quintus in rush war, Anne will add some firing power to my yellow stack and Dabria is a rare avg reviver and non-green.

Decision timeā€¦ decision timeā€¦

5 Likes

Does anyone have a summary of who is confirmed so far? Impossible to find in such a large thread on my phone.

1 Like

you can find the update at page 2 of the thread

@Tamika

This comment (9251) has all till now in a pictureā€¦.

1 Like

Till now, these heroes (11) are out

5 Likes