[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

They are in the process of releasing S5 costumes. The costumes are too new to release, and players will feel bad taking a hero only to have its costume released imminently

Here I am! 20 characters of unrest sleep! :skull:

4 Likes

There he is, my knight in shining armour! @Nightmare2048 :heart_eyes_cat:

I couldnā€™t just say I feed on creating nightmares for other people and then steal their souls!

2 Likes

And literally thats what they want. Slow down the matches. Well at least I can hope for it right? :slight_smile:

I would take a costumless Hathor every day of the week. Where can I pay?

5 Likes

Hathor is really goodā€¦ The costume bonus probably helps, but she doesnā€™t have to have it to be effective.

Also ā€¦ take a dispeller and she is just a healerā€¦ Defensively people shouldnā€™t have trouble with her.

1 Like

tyvm for that. She sits on my left wing for VFast wars and my defense averages about 3 flags to go down. This is in a top 25 alliance

Yeah might be C-Moreau 10 Uthragan 15 and Narcisa 20ā€¦ at this point even Cinnamon can be 20 and Bubbles 15ā€¦

Who knows, i donā€™t really care of the cost, i will see it when the portal arrivesā€¦

1 Like

Have both Narcisa and Khepri, find Narcisa WAY more useful.

2 Likes

Anyone else think having Bubbles and Cinnamon, both blue and both from Mighty Pets, seems a little odd and that one of them may be replaced before the actual release? Just saying.

3 Likes

I keep thinking Anne might be best for me, but I just had a revelation. Sheā€™s a fast hero and a fighter. That means a legendary troop wonā€™t take her down to 7 tiles even with emblem node.

That might be enough for me to backtrack on her. Maybe Cupido is the best choice for me.

4 Likes

The SE list this time is very good after the Ludwig SE edition.

a little disappointed that the blue was all out. what was expected did not happen (itā€™s true that people say donā€™t put too much hope in this game, because the final result will be disappointing) :sob:

on the plus side I wonā€™t be confused. Narica is still my top pick.

She will help Hathor with my costume into 6 boards

1 Like

Iā€™m excited as we donā€™t even have the final card for SE

Letā€™s see what remaining reds and greens look like

I think costumed Moreau at 20 due to previous featured S4 (Liden and Fogg) without costume.

I also feel Moreau doesnā€™t deserve 20 (as well as the mentioned ones) but iā€™m just following the Zynga logic with previous SEs.

Although itā€™s true Uthragan at 10 would be strange. Itā€™s a good HotM, but not a game changee to consider it at 20.

At the end I feel none of them should be at 10. But the one I like the least is Moreau, but itā€™d be weird to have it at 10 with costume :face_with_spiral_eyes:

About pets, I feel Bubbles is a better hero. BUTā€¦ Cinnamon was released a little later. Could that determine their positions? :thinking:

And about green, I donā€™t think Athos will be the best option. Itā€™s very possible Queen Anne appears (after seeing the ā€œleakā€), and sheā€™ll be 20, no doubt.

Tough decision! Best SE so far :slightly_smiling_face:
I need a good red hero and I like mana control so I will pick Cupido :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just so you know guys&gals, one more hero of high quality like ā€œMikiā€ makes this list really hard to choose. The heroes this time really good. Anne, pet heroes, Cupiso, Athos, Narcissaā€¦ This are all still top heroes in the gameā€¦

Just so you know, thats the hero release strategy of SE I was expecting from SG long ago, and now here they are.

3 Likes

Relius and Charon take issueā€¦

So horeherf for 20 at vf speed with stone skin, cupido with mindless to 3 at probably 20 and average speedā€¦ And bubbles at fast with shifting mindless ā€¦ So which is the best value?

Iā€™m leaning cupido as the best valueā€¦ I donā€™t know who it what i want ā€¦ Too many good optionsā€¦ But narcisa is still the leader in the clubhouseā€¦ But i just donā€™t know.

1 Like

I personally donā€™t care for Narcisa, I have her and havenā€™t bothered leveling her, perhaps if her resetting of Starwalkerā€™s DD triggered his damage, yeah - sheā€™d be great.

I value Cupidoā€™s 3 mindless attacks over Bubbleā€™s 1 shifting, even at average, shutting 3 heroes down and healing whilst at it is great.

I really need a good yellow hitter so Anne has my eye, however, Cupido is really tempting.

So 2 red and 2 green leftā€¦ hmmmā€¦

My guesses

10 red - R&N
15 red - Alucard

10 green - C. Lady if the Lake
15 green - Queen Anne

7 Likes