[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

4 Likes

Thereā€™s no page two when viewing on my phone itā€™s just all the way down in one go.

if you tap on the post numbering then you can scroll up till beginning to post/page 2 where all data are usually updated

3 Likes

Got it thanks! 20 characters

1 Like

I must admit, best SE so far. Lotta choices only one to pick. Iā€™m thinking Anne but Iā€™m not sure.

3 Likes

I guess the pool of heroes is starting to decrease so the choices will continue improving

2 Likes

Red is the only colour i have no hero to control mana one way or another, except for 3* heroes (Rudolph), so I will pick Cupido for this reason I think, plus I have 1900 ranger emblems, so thatā€™s good I can +20 him.

3 Likes

Based on current choices and my mats available, it has to be yellow. So itā€™s either Dabria or Anne. Really tough choice. I could pair Anne with Pepperflame for some serious damageā€¦ and Dabria at 40% rez average mana healerā€¦ So torn.

2 Likes

Sleepyhead, if i didnā€™t have Cupido, heā€™d be my first choice. Heā€™s also a lot of fun, but notcthe greatest hitter, but thatā€™s not his job. I love him more than Dabria.

4 Likes

Happily I have 3x Cupido maxed. Hopefully Queen Anne still shows up :blush:

Why can we not get more than 1 hero from SE. I have enough hero to select 2 heroes from this SE. It will be hard to choose which to pick up.

3 Likes

thanks for the endorsement, @Samantha7 :slight_smile: Iā€™m more sold now!

5 Likes

Wonā€™t be surprised if they offer us a second pick for $9.98 :rofl:

6 Likes

Same here, I have 54 heroes that are 5* that are untouched, and a further 12 heroes that are 5* who are at 3/70.

A few of those untouched ones I definitely donā€™t want to get rid of, such as Aino (with costume), G Panther, Athena (with costume), but pretty much the rest I dont mind sacrificing.

4 Likes

I think theyā€™ll definitely have some offers to do with SE. Theyā€™re releasing the info very early this time

3 Likes

But the real question: Is there any hero here worthy enough to sacrifice for?

1 Like

Here they all are, you decide:
(if the name is there more than once, itā€™s because I have multiple, such as Quintus and Anoushka)
Flip MoNo, Loki, and Neema and Marjana, Malosi are duplicates, for example.
I think I could definitely get rid of 35 or 40 if I needed to, for 2 heroes I would actually max and use often.

Set
Umbria
Anoushka
Anoushka
Anoushka
Uthragan
Anubis
Dr Moreau
Salmon Loki
Sargasso
Guardian Panther
Quintus
Quintus
Horus
Ephyra
Papyros
Celidana
Norns
Sif
Inari
Malosi
Drake Fong
Gladius
Misty
Areax
Aino
Suzuna
Balur
Krampus
Lord Loki
Fenrir
Frida
Rumpelstiltskin
Athena
Isarnia
Edwin
Leadria
Cinisia
Viselus
Eiora & Fluffy
Frigg
Margaret
Mother North
Morgan Le Fay
Neema
Flip
Skargremar
Baldur
Gefjon
Mitsuko
Anzogh
Red Hood
Azlar
Marjana

Great Soul exchange list. Adding 2 blue pet at the same time seem strange. Why not a diff color pet. I guess no c ariel then. Still hopeful they adding something wild and op for green and red to make it even harder to pick. I am picking bubbles because fast speed mindless that defend down is amazing for war and titan but man they are making it hard to pick a heroes. A very good position to be in for this SE.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t sacrifice Misty or flip or edwin

2 Likes

I think it would be good if you could buy a token that automatically summons a S1 legendary to use as Soulfood

3 Likes