[MASTER] Remove/ Get Rid of Season 1 (S1 / Vanilla) heroes from {X} summons portal

Yes I absolutely agree. The probably of getting these heros is much higher and I don’t find it fair. It would be nice to have a recycle hero option for the higher level duplicates you get with coins, just to further build on this topic

This thread is years old and they’ve still not changed anything… So poor by these guys

1 Like

Incredibly frustrating to save multiple tokens for the Valhalla summon to only pull season 1 heroes. Summons like these should be exclusive to their heroes. It’s incredibly insulting to spend so much time to get heroes that you can get from any epic hero pull. Valhalla pulls for Valhalla heroes only . Atlantis pulls for Atlantis heroes only. I’m F2P so even if it was a weak 3* star pull, at least it’s a new hero to play with and not another renfeld or Tibs. Where’s the fun in that?

1 Like

That’s why we have this thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

me too , really got his one at the wrong time LOL…but no complainin since got it by just single pull, hopefully to get custome on the masquerade nex month…

Just showing off that

It’s been there for years?! These guys really treat players poorly, don’t they?

1 Like

hello
i have same problem ,when continues to be worst puls , i m leave this game . don t spend money for a game because it s not worthy…
i m a f2p only for 8 months.

1 Like

Here is a question for everyone to comment on which might change how you ask for this feature to be rectified or altered by SG in a way that just might suite everyone.

We currently have 3 season maps thus s1, s2 and s3

We have s1 heroes always available to us which is fine as this allows beginners to grow.

Then we have s2 summons which offer new heroes but it also has all of s1 heroes within which is fine as s2 is an addition as the game grows and evolves it only makes sense that s1 heroes be included within the s2 portal.

BUT! and this is a massive BIG BUT, WHY isn’t s2 heroes included in the s3 portal as s3 is also a part of the game growing and evolving as is was when s2 came out.

Each new map should contain the all the heroes of the maps it follows thus making equally fair as the game evolves with each new coming season.

So rather than removing s1 heroes from s3 portal which is quite obvious it will never happen WHY NOT request to have the s2 heroes included in the s3 portal instead thus offering a far bigger portal with each new season everytime the game evolves.

I feel this would be the most fairest and logical route to take on this matter.

2 Likes

How about a new portal with only event heros in it? That way with all the new events you could drop the others and still have the heros available to summon just no event.

You mean, a summon portal for an event gone by? :thinking:

No. Not excately. The new portal would onle give event heros from events no longer available. So all events now would stop. A new portal for all those heros or just add them to S1 portal. That way it gives room for new events without loosing all the great heros from those events.

1 Like

Hmm. I’m not sure how many total heroes we’re talking, if we put all event heroes in one portal.

Also, with the S1 portal (and colored portal), there is always a percentage of 3* and 4* heroes, larger than 5*. What would that percentage then be if all event heroes are squeezed together?

I can see how such a portal might be really great for a new player, where “every card’s a winner!”…but to someone who’s trying to finish out a particular collection, or get a specific card, this option seems less attractive to me. :thinking:

• All Challange Event Heroes = 40
    (plus 10 more in LoV coming)

• Ninja Heroes = 8

• HotM’s = 45

• Atlantis = 26

• Valhalla = 37

• Seasonal = 28

1 Like

How about a new portal for just event heros from current events. Leaving room for new events on a reqular basis. Say 3000 gems to summon. Might be high if events are cancelled. Just a thought.

Also. Why would the numbers have to change? I mean a little less 3* would be a improvement. Say 65% 3* 33% 4* 2% 5*. Not much of a difference but doable. Not trying to be a smartass or anything just trying to learn a bit. Please don’t take it wrong.

So 40 heros total in a new portal. There are more than that now. Im confused as why that would be not doable. A different portal would keep that chance of getting the card you wanted. Just trying to make it work.

I received both Mitszuko and telly from this Atlantis. But I use censures method religiously. 4 5* heros last Atlantis and Uraeus x2

To me, 3000 gems a summon is a hard “hell no”. I don’t ever accumulate that many gems, so I wouldn’t vote for something detrimental to me. Others might.

As for the 3*/4*/5*, I’m saying that I believe there would be too many 5* (too many auto winners) for SG to consider this option. The S1 portal is thus:

3* = 23 heroes (34.84%)
4* = 23 heroes (34.84%)
5* = 20 heroes (30.30%)

Roughly 30% to each*. But if you drastically reduce the 3* and 4*, that floods the game with those 5*. Great for the individual player, but not necessarily great for the health of the game on the whole. (The African savanna is not inundated with lions, or 5*, it is inundated with gazelles, or 3*.)

Btw, this is my own opinion. SG may view the whole thing differently. But I am also a player, and this is what I see.

Btw, I misunderstood you. I thought you were requesting one portal for ALL other events simultaneously; some 180+ heroes at once.

2 Likes

Past 4 draws from Valhalla… Dawa x2, Balthazar, killani.

These summons have felt pointless every time so I’m in admiration that they’re really staying consistent with offering the appeal of new heroes but really just keep giving away trash lol

1 Like