[MASTER] Remove/ Get Rid of Season 1 (S1 / Vanilla) heroes from {X} summons portal

After playing for years most of us have a hefty player XP level and have all of S1 we would every want. I suggest putting that player XP score to work. After a certain level, say 50, the chance of getting ANY S1 starts decreasing(non S1 increases) by either a certain percentage every time the level goes up or 2-5% every 5 increase of the player XP level. But will SG read this???

6 Likes

100% all for this!

The events only happen once a month. And there is nothing more frustrating than saving/spending gems to be landed with season 1 heroes.
Even if they lowered the percentage on pulling season 1 hero’s, I’d be happy with that.

Either that, or bring season 2 & 3 hero’s to the Training Camp 20!

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Wow, who pissed in your cornflakes? My response is relevant to the conversation and it is unfortunate that you don’t find it insightful. It’s a realistic view and clearly, you can’t handle it because you are bent out of shape because you didn’t get what you want. I have done hundreds of pulls and I am also disappointed when I don’t get the hero I’m looking for. You are erratic and feed off emotion, I get it and can tell from your response. Push that down for a second and let logic take over. That’s great that you have Kadilen, some people may not. They don’t design this game specifically for Jbillivanilli. They will not increase the odds of getting the better heroes by removing S1 5s. They make their money from people trying to acquire them; making it easier is a poor business model. So far there are no alternative solutions above other than winning and complaining but you offered one and if you are smart, you’ll agree that they will not increase the chance of pulling the better heroes if they got rid of S1 5s. If they did remove S1 5*s, you know what would increase? Your chance at a Dawa or Little John. Have a good day, stay away from the cornflakes.

Funny that you get so worked up and against something that would benefit everyone, including yourself. I love my cornflakes as they are, ah thank you very much sir. Yum yum yummm! Moreover, by your logic we should always be happy with what we are given and never push for innovation or something better. We’d never have electricity or running water if we all followed your thought process, which thankfully based off the amount of likes your post received, nobody does.

Ps - Good luck pulling Kadilen… from TC20 where she belongs. My statement stands, if I’m lucky enough to get the summon rate of 1.2% or whatever it is for the 5*, I want an event, seasonal or hotm 5*. If done correctly, would only increase the 4* and 3* rate marginally without altering the overall 5* drop rate.

1 Like

Remove all S1 from these 2 gates.
Increase the cost from 350 to 400.
Did the math, 10x will cost 3400 and 30x 9600.
Yes or No?

Yes or No?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Bonus: Also WOULD appreciate if they finally removed S1 5*s from Challenge Events and Tavern of Legends. No cost increase either. Just do it.

5 Likes

Yes, the players have always wanted this - which is precisely why they won’t do it.

1 Like

I agree

2 Likes

I think you’re asking the wrong question. I’d ask how much more (in gems) would you spend to guarantee a non Season 1 hero? Off of the top of my head I’d easily pay 100 more gems per pull to guarantee a non season 1 hero.

Since the collective odds on any one pull in Season 3 for season 1 32.4%, a gem cost of 517 gems* would end up giving someone the same number of season 3 heroes.

Math: 517 = 350 / (1 - 32.4%)

This does not account for the fact that I’d be giving up a free feeder in this situation.

400 for no season 1 pulls makes this a no brainer. At 500 gems per pull it’s still worth it, but more of question of how much do you not want season 1 heroes.

1 Like

I am willing to pay more to exclude S1 heroes from the active summon portal.

1 Like

As someone whose only pulls from Valhalla are Isarnia, Kadilen and Norns I totally agree. I always fell miserable after getting S1 5* on some kind of event, because percentages are similar to getting a non-S1 5*, so it could be an event 5*, but no, here you go, another S1 Azlar or Khagan, bleh

3 Likes

Do you think it would make more people spend money on the Tavern of Legends if it gave trainer heroes instead on normal 3 and 4 star heroes? So the odds would remain the same for 5* Legend heroes but every other hero would be a trainer…

I think some people would yes. But others, mainly those that are new to the game would not, so it’s really hard to say. There has to be a solution that’s good for everybody. I’m not quite sure removing all of them works for everyone because of that, but I think if they removed them after a level achievement based on some sound research it could probably work. For me at level 46 and having all s1 3 and 4*, I would likely not feel as annoyed with trainers so I wouldn’t associate the spend with negative feedback. But I still think it would be the easiest to just remove the s1 5*. There’s plenty of other ways to get them in the game including TC20 and elemental summons. I just pulled another Kadilen at Avalon, noto to mention two dup Kash with challenge coins so I’m really at a frustrating point. Do I build to HA10 only to have a 5% chance of turning both of them into something usable and different? I don’t think that’s a good enough solution for the time costs associated with building and researching, much less RNG’ing. I’m only at SH21. They really need to fix the dup problem too with a better solution, but there’s enough threads about that. They should’ve addressed QoL before racing out s4.

It’s pointless to have event summons when most of what you get are the same heroes you can get at any other time. The event summons should only pull heroes for that specific event!!! Otherwise, it’s a waste of gems. I won’t be doing anymore event summons!!

1 Like

Why can’t Atlantis and others like this JUST be that without 20 times the other random hero’s mixed in???

1 Like

Yeah. I totally agree. Just yesterday, my 100 Atlantis Coins gave me this:

Screenshot_20210107-224856_Empires

It should have been Ursena. This stinks.

How do you think I feel?

I wanted Kunch or Ursena and got friggin Inari Number THREE.

I do not have Kunchen.

1 Like

Eh; he’s overrated anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

I use my 4* Rigards wayyyyyyy more than Kunchen. He literally only gets a run in 1x Rush Attack War team. Not even in Rush Attack Tournaments.

You use him more than you would use a third Inari.

Humph.

1 Like

I picked up a second Inari this month from free tokens so I get your pain… Still no Ursena :sob:

1 Like