[Master] Raid Tourney & Wars - When Will Wars Restart Again? (Developer Update Post #102: RESUMING with Mid-Week War!)

Unfortunately due to technical reasons related to Raid Tournaments, we have to keep the wars disabled for this weekend as well. We are hoping to continue with the wars next week, starting from the mid-week war.

My apologies for the inconvenience! We’ll update the announcement to reflect the current situation.

10 Likes

Can you disable raid tournaments and just do war instead?

14 Likes

Ugh, yes x100! Get rid of these broken raid tourneys! Wars are the best thing about this game and the raid tourneys are the worst! Back to the drawing board for the raid tourney! Turn back on the wars!

3 Likes

I’d rather raid tourney be cancelled until is tested further in beta.
And leave what was working well… to work well.

In addition… now that alliances have lost out on minimum 3-15points on war chest, anything to be done about that?
Why not award alliances 1 or maybe 2 point’s per war cancellation? It’s not much in the grand scheme of things.
Especially as it is costing myself and all the other paying (time and money, as I know f2p and c2p members exist) customers valuable loot.

3 Likes

You guys happy?.. SG came on and stated the obvious for you. Now, they admitted it… who wants to start the thread of “how much compo” we should get for this “tragedy of fairness”. Who’ll lead us off with a “misquote” of Petri last statement? Who’ll “stand up” and outline “the facts” of how we were screwed? Who would love to argue for hours ( with no real merit of an argument) on behalf of the “common” man?

I’d like to just War tbh. Nothing more and nothing less.

1 Like

@Petri
#omni-shambles

It’s less pal… you ain’t catching on to that fact no matter how many times you post are you?

Evidently not. Stupid me for wanting something when I’ve afforded my own time and money…

:sob:

8 Likes

Yay now we will have another long thread of the SG apologists vs the SG haters can the rational thinkers…oh joy.

I agree with this sentiment. The wars had (have) their own issues that took time to work out. I’d say keep working on the raids in the background, do more testing first. We know they are coming, and what to expect, so I’m sure most of us can simply look forward to them in the future.

I say let’s get back to business as usual and bring out Springvale!

If anyone is looking for something to do other than vent about the War cancelation, you could check out posts in #gameplay-help-tactics where players are looking for advice.

Here are some current ones to start with:

4 Likes

@Chuck
You forgot to add those of us who just like to pitch in with sardonic, ironic and pointed mockery

Why exclude us?

5 Likes

Does the raid tourney have to start on a Wednesday conflicting with war? Maybe if for example… the prep for raid tourney was on a Monday… devs may be able to iron out glitches before war prep?

And obviously prioritise war until raid tourneys are running a little more smoothly?

1 Like

#try to turn an omni shambles into something positive.

Best of luck with that.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Figured it doesn’t hurt.

@zephyr1
Have SSG tried turning raid tournaments off and on again… that always works when my work printer gets bugged
#reset omni-shambles

5 Likes