🏝️ [Master Discussion] - Monster Island - Global Beta

Thanks for the info …

I do recall the wo3k Problems last time in global beta mode :roll_eyes: still have nightmares of the all topics being made and being merged :joy:

I have asked staff is there a chance of this happening agian with server issues …

Being its out of staff hours i wont get a response till tomorrow ill keep yall updated :green_heart:

6 Likes

Sorry if it’s been stated, but will there no new heroes to summon during this event given there’s no portal?

1 Like

Information is addressed in OP

2 Likes

If you want to head to Monster Island, please make sure your player account is above Level 10 and you are in an active Alliance with an Alliance Score above 120,000 before the event starts.

Seems that you need to be in quite a big alliance to participate

1 Like

It seems Staff have reduced the number of alliance who can participate:

Maybe they did it to prevent server issues.

5 Likes

Sorry I must have misread either here or elsewhere that new heroes were coming with it.

And as my post said (“given there’s no portal”), I did see PlayForFun posted no portal… hence my confusion.

Yeah i really should read the whole topic :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i do apologise …
That still is a pretty low alliance score though yeah …

1 Like

It’s interesting indeed. If I extrapolate the 369K score from the top alliance, you probably need ~10 top level players to be able to compete in beta. I’m not quite sure how restrictive this is, but it will certainly prevent small alliances from playing. I looked back at an old alliance that is on it’s way down (hence why I left) and they don’t have 120K even though they have 15 players.

It definitely could be for servers. It also discourages small alliances. It will certainly lead to some angry posts.

2 Likes

Yes, this stops smaller alliances to participate unfortunaltelly :frowning:

2 Likes

More OP heroes here we go :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Being its only beta for now, it may not cause a issue haha who am i kidding … Im pretty sure there will be … Depends on small alliance interactions on social networks some folk may not even knoe its happening aswell …

1 Like

In today’s announcement Staff have announced the Abyss Hunters again, but they will just arrive after the events ends in the Covenant Summon.

1 Like

There could be several undiscovered bugs too, as tens of thousand of player can do more detail testing as the Beta testers.

If needed, I will add a known bugs section to the OP like what @Guvnor had in the W3K Beta.

Later I will might add a feedback polls topic too.

3 Likes

I dont think there was a master topic for bugs i did ask perti at the time about it …
He said keep them separate as easier for staff to see them if dupe then merge …

Yeah a feedback thread would be good and loot there was one too … No rush only if you could prep them somewhere :wink::+1:

1 Like

I am talking about a similar section if need in the OP:

So that you do not need to merge 100 topics of “hot” bugs :slight_smile:

About feedback I will follow this topic + base on other feedback I will try to summarize them in a new topic with polls.

(There will be 1 poll about increasing the loot for sure, but I have started to think of additional questions already based on my Beta experience.)

2 Likes

Cool good idea but folk will still just go straight to bugs section .create topic … Ill just pin every bug that comes up maybe perti has a plan too that im unaware of as yet.
I can just merge dupes sure a pain, but if stuff is pinned hopefully can stop a few

Have ask perti on a game plan :rofl::+1:

4 Likes

I don’t get the 120,000 point requirement… but it’s not my call. Going to be quite a few pissed off alliances below that level.

2 Likes

A question on returned attempts to defeat hordes or apex monsters.

The overview states that the first attempt costs 10 energy, and subsequent attempts cost an increasing amount of energy - increasing at a cumulative rate of five additional energy per attempt.

My question: is that on an individual basis or the total alliance basis?

In other words: My alliance allows newbies, and some newbies make foolish choices. If a foolish lvl 10 newbie jumps in on an apex monster, gets crushed, and jumps back in 7 more times - all the while effectively doing zero damage… If I were to try to attack the apex monster for the first time, would it cost me 10, or do the newby’s attempts count against me and it now costs me 50 energy for my first attempt?

The increase is per player.

So if you attacked a specific enemy, then it cost 10 energy.

Your alliance member can also attack once with 10.energy.

But next time both of you can attack with 25 energy.

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up! :slight_smile:

1 Like