🟣 [Master Discussion] -- Master Rogue Trials - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Went with this team

After several checks those were the ones I could build around Bryhnild!, Frosty was not LBed nor emblemed, some of the bench may see action next trial.
After the first two stages, I rearranged the team going into the final stage.

Apparently the 311 was not good for that :point_up_2:board and then in the same element, =>made it hard to kill Khiona!

They slashed almost everyone to death…, Bryhnild first and then her flank and then Khiona won’t just go down… Had to use nukes at some points,

But that little maiden Maeve held on…

The ME will raise R&N to 22…

7 Likes

I used Constance (4/90), Deadboot, R&N (4/85), Hammerclang (4/80) and Cookie (3/70). No healer was needed and Cookie was probably my mvp, completely stopping the bosses from firing other than once or twice on the last level.
No items were needed and all heroes alive (Cookie barely!!) on final bosses.

2 Likes

Respondents to the polls indicated weakness with rogues

I’m wondering if this is due to the specific heroes or just to the small number of respondents. The class mechanics themselves seem pretty good.

(for me, I’m still shoring up my paladins :blush:).

No healers although i have Brunhylde, decided to get couple of potent and large healing pots + tornadoes and shields, ended up using all heal pots(something hard to find ways to use) and 1 tornado. Victorious team was c3Domitia Sif 85+20 cVictor 85+20 and mana controllers 4/70 Peters 4/80 Zocc.
Next time will be 1 ticket on last stage even it seemed easier that the fighters class.

2 Likes

I really enjoy these master class trials and seeing what teams everyone else puts together :slight_smile:

My team: Frigg (LB1 with cb) - c2 Magni (with toon bonus) - c1 Obakan (with c2 bonus) - Domitia (LB1 with c2 bonus) - Frosty (LB1 with non-matching level 30 legendary troop)

I used one tornado and made it through, although I lost three of my team. I could have used more items though to speed things along. I felt like this team was lacking attack power, but it is the best I have. Well, I suppose I could have tried no healer and brought c1 Grimm (LB1, but only one cb) for the big attack up.

I will probably limit break Obakan and Magni before the next version of this trial - that should help. This was the first time I have ever used base Domitia - her dispel was nice to get rid of the various buffs.

This trial and the cleric trial were the two hardest for me - still very fun overall!

5 Likes

This was defenitely the thoughest mblem quest for me.
The only one I used a lot of mats.

2xBryhyld 4/70
1xZarga 4/80+20
1xMarjana LB1+20
1 Domitia LB1+20 with costume in the background.

Mats:
Axes, Bombs, Dragon attacks, Tornados

Decided to play it safe and bombed out the last stage.

4 Likes

That’s just awesome for this trial, with a potential backup of revive scrolls (which probably wouldn’t be needed) I imagine it might be not uncomfortable. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mentioned it in a Discord server, I think they should have added the Master Emblems to the respective class trials that already rotate between Sunday and Wednesday. The respective icons for them will be the class emblem featured.

For example: The Trials of Shadow would feature Master Rogue Emblems. Trials of Mysticism feature Sorcerer, and Strength features Fighter.

Especially since they don’t feature enough healers for every class to survive the boss waves, where I’m sure they could half your health/quarter your health if limit broken, with +20 emblems on health/defense nodes.

1 Like

This time I wanted to do it fast, so just took all my rouges.
No healers (almost… Maeve doesn’t count), no healing items, no expensive lodge items (only harpoons).
One tornado (and all crude iron) has been stolen, so 4 must be sufficient.

Let’s go. Easy mobs, but I had to use bomb on each stage, as they tried to slash poor Aqueela.
Entering boss stage with full mana.

After a while I finished Ma’at with harpoon.

Few seconds more.

And the bunch of harpoons and some tiles for Sif.

All heroes alive. No need of very strong heroes to do these Trials, but some items were necessary.

10 Likes

English dialogs

Ending

Sif, open your eyes next time :joy:

3 Likes

Long slow grind, but minimal items (healing and revive scrolls gone from those empty slots).

I should probably dig through my costumes a little harder, though healing in this trial is a bit…. yeah. Might as well go more all in on damage (with some boom items) next time.

4 Likes

For reasons unknown to me, the screenshot of the last punch disappeared from my phone…
I only have a photo of the team that did very well, without using items, and only Quintin died :open_mouth:
I’ll probably use the same team next time, although it would probably be better to heal Quintin instead of Myztero… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Took this

Nice board going in boss stage

Ending

Emblems in storage :green_heart:

6 Likes

It’s nice seeing the variety of teams everyone used.
Toon.Domitia was the star for me. Second place may go to Timothy for the boosted health.

Khionna elemental link healing was a bit annoying to deal with. I’m surprised I haven’t seen more from others on that.

8 Likes

Am I the only one who enjoy C. Chechire Cat ?
He is a very nice pair with Zarga!

C. Chechire Cat

• Make bleed for Zarga making Zarga fire in 5-6 tiles
  • Move Sif to disadvantage position, plus def-down
  • Just when you need ghost tiles at the boss place, the cat can swap the boss out for you

Ithar plus R&N steal mana like crazy, so Zarga can even fire in 4-5 tiles, and with Zarga stack, Ma’at quickly died"

Everything gone well until the yellow tiles run out, so Khiona got annoyed with Ithar who always steal all Khiona buffs and mana :joy_cat:
Unfortunately, Sif and Khiona are powerless against the Cat & Zarga duo

@Oliz Nice fight! What do you think if you put R&N near Brynhild?
(so that he gain mana when healing, & mana-boost so that in turn he can steal mana for everyone)

8 Likes

Yeah I toyed around a bit with that team, both Arfania and Obakan were so squishy, particularly Arfania who offered the least synergy to the team …when I did as you mentioned he ended up out of healing range of Bryhnild and died quickly,

Then, I had to strike a compromise between losing the mana gain on healing for R&N vs Arfania being alive.,in this case my other consideration was R&N were a bit sturdier…but while I needed Arfania’s hard hitting, he still died early anyway…

Perhaps next time I will try double Bryhnild
Maeve Bryhnild R&N Bryhnild and any other rogue… Or possibly Maeve, Bryhnild, Obakan Bryhnild, R&N.

2 Likes

My wife has R&N, but unfortunately no Brynhild… Actually, she doesn’t have any healer who is a rouge :confused:
And in fact, she only completed the trials thanks to R&N, so I would definitely do everything to make R&N survive as long as possible.
Bosses have a lot of mana and R&N (the only survivor) was able to fire several times in a row thanks to the stolen mana :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your wife story. I love hard fight :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Auto played the mob waves, got distracted and didn’t realise I was in boss. Thankfully, revive scrolls were there! (Lost Frosty and R&N)

Also, Halloween family for the win!

3 Likes

Did play only the first 2 stages and used loot ticket for the last one, like I do it for all master emblem trials.

1 Like