[Master Discussion] Harvest Festival Summon 2024 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

Same, there’s some top class heroes there and some very awful ones.

With improved odds of just 1%, I think I’ll wait for another portal.

Unless likewise the deals improve

1 Like

Decided to try a 10 pull.
16 total, plus hotm again. Only Koda is new for me.
But i kept a duplicate Caedmon and Ametrine (i fed her away ages ago).

7 Likes

Which one is better? Black Friday Summon or Harvest Summon?

2 Likes

this one has costumes

1 Like

Did a 10-pull and got 1 bonus summon from that (11 total) and then another 10-pull and got no bonus draws - what garbage :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s the trick, the gem deals for the event are always terrible.

2 Likes

They’re not bad, they’re improved but not good enough for me

3 Likes

2 single pulls without bonus draws for me. Got Noril and Bogart (both dupes).

2 Likes

Very very lucky me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

27 Likes

Wow!! that really hurt.

2 Likes

Did a 30 pull, got Jove and Caitlin within the First Five pulls, from there complete garbage or dupes.
9 bonus pulls in total, always single bonus’ added to the tally, but got Rust in third to last bonus pull.

So it seems I beat the odds slightly here, but in reality, a High Price for a single usable hero!

23 Likes

For 10 pulls, however counted as 9 summons in the FS portal :frowning_face:

14 Likes

Tried a ten pull. Got pretty lucky.
Received 16 bonus pulls.
– Tinsel, Vainamoinen with costume, and Alvar the yellow stag hero, who looks v useful.
Grateful for my luck.

21 Likes

Seems like the odds are quite uneven :slight_smile: some people will get nothing from 100 pulls some will get 3 heroes from 10 . . .
That’s E&P for you…

2 Likes

For me this portal was extremely lucky. Did a x10 summon and got 11 bonus pulls, among which the new fox Whitefang. And also lots of 4* that I didn’t have + Emilio for next SE (he’s a dupe).

Overall super happy that I gave it a go, now I need to wait for more gems to buy roster space

22 Likes

30 pull with 29 bonus pulls. Zero five stars.

16 Likes

This portal being 400 gems per pull is just overpriced. The odds x possibilities is way too bad for almost even 350.

It’s a bait portal for players who doesn’t calculate their pulls or just cant hold themselves.

14 Likes

Got the same result. 10 summons and zero bonus

6 Likes

I did two 30-pulls, because why not? OK, I am missing lots of 5-star heros (especially the Elemental ones) after all.

First 30-pull, I got Niki (yay! new!) and Constance (dupe), then a dupe HotM, and 17 bonus draws.
Second 30-pull, I got Aradia right off the bat (but dupe), Aconia (yay! new!), then Xie Zi Jing (dupe) and Zora (dupe), and 33 bonus draws, where I got Alasie (also new!), and then one HotM.

So, I guess my pulls were more than decent, although I did not really get lucky with Rust or Whitefang, or land any of the more coveted heroes (e.g., Quinn, Gastille). Is it expensive? Yes, it is, but this portal does come with costumes. For example, I landed Sumitomo’s and Gobbler’s costumes, which I am not going to get otherwise since I no longer bother pulling at Atlantis.

First 30-pull

Second 30-pull

25 Likes

Congrats, nice ones!
Am also satisfied with the pulls. Had 2x10 and got 4 legendary of which Sparklight and some 4 and 3 stars i never had.
Problem to solve: need 5 years to level half of them!

7 Likes