🌌 [MASTER] Contest of Elements - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

Thx Gameplay Help & Tactics

2 Likes

Would love to get a new hero, last time Holy was here I got 2x Zione, but fed her away, I also got her from Black Friday or somewhere else, and fed her again.
My luck seems to be it will probably give me her again :rofl:

Edit:
5x Pulls
2x Wang Yuanji
1x Danzaburo
1x Pixie
1x Edelaide

I already have 2x Wang Yuanji, is it worth keeping 1 or both of these new 2? I think 2 is enough, I don’t need 4… I don’t even have 1 maxed yet

1 Like

I am very weak on holy heroes so did a 12 pull… All of them simply garbage / duplicates…

4 Likes

Ugh sorry on your expected/typical pulls…but thanks for posting. Good to show people what is likely to happen.

2 Likes

Healers that can overheal beyond you hp limit really help in this challenge. Since the mana generation is so consistent you can usually outheal the damage you receive and you’re less likely to be one-shotted because your health pool is so big.

I did like 15, Horus, whom I already have and do not like, and Gilligan. I will be keeping the rest of my monies.

I got Jequn not sure if hes any good seems like theres not much info on him in his topic

1 Like

This was quite easier than other ones, and luckily I have a healer for 8 of the stages - used Kvasir for the first 2, which helped, obviously.
I used some mana pots, a few health (on stages 7 and 8 on the first wave) and antidotes but that was all.

Stages 1+2
cKvasir / Melia / Sally / cDawa / Ribbit

Stages 3+4

Stages 5+6

Stages 7+8

Stages 9+10

3 Likes

Had fun as usual - this is still one of my fave quests.

Only got a Gan Ju and an Arman - but I had fun, that’s the most important part :wink:

6 Likes

Holy contest is one the most relaxing for me, cause i have plenty of healers to choose from. Had the chance to try Gazelle for the first time and wow, with just Jackal+Bellerive i melted bosses. But with five waves of enemies, Goldie was the star. I also tested her on Opera challenge, next to Ludwig, to maximize her, even though she’s way unlevelled and still let me improve every single score. In the contest with plenty of time to fire her repeatedly, the final result was outrageous (and i used her early on cause unlevelled. With the big legendary guys and the correct setup it could get really ridiculous).
Two pulls and got Poppy and Bogart, finally a holy defdown hero for me :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My final team:

(one scroll used)

2 Likes

17 pulls and this is definitely better than nothing and he’s new to me. Not sure if or when I’ll ever level him

7 Likes

It’s interesting to see my worst team almost completely gets replaced each time this event comes around.

Leveled since last time: C.Roc, C2.Li Xiu, Goldie, Scoratek, Cedar, Jaco, Felton
New heroes since last time: Ithar, Goldie, C2.Li Xiu, C2.Hu Tao, Scoratek, Jolly, Cedar, Felton, Jaco
Summons this time: Chao, Zione

This event is a good time to think about your roster. Maybe dup Sally and dup Poppy are no longer needed. Maybe it’s time to take emblems off of Wu. Maybe Guardian Owl should go into SE?

2 Likes

I think I won the jackpot

12 Likes

I use him for purple titan given damage amplification from his minion… But yeah, he is still at 3/70.

1 Like

Finished challenge…didn’t do pulls … new guy looks powerful and yellow is my weakness but these portals are very unkind to me…
Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Versatile enough minion summoner/fiend spawner. The 50% blind comes clutch at times.

1 Like

I tested 3 single pulls. Constant 3*. S1-1-1…. Yawn

3 Likes

Did three more pulls to finish off the bonus chest, and pulled Odin. New to me, so the collector in me is happy, but not sure what use he is to me right now, aside from maybe mana generation for dark titans

1 Like

Last time we had ice contest of elements, I pulled Miki. Now I pulled Guardian Gazelle. The game actively wants to buff my titan teams.

8 Likes