🌌 [MASTER] Contest of Elements - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

Salmon bringing some colour to the dark contest

7 Likes

When I’m too lazy to build a strong team for the last 2 stages, my go-to is the Ludwig - Proteus “you’ll never charge ever” combo :rofl:

10 Likes

No significant changes in my purple roster (still no 5* but Obakans :smiley: ). Let’s try again early stages with freshies.

Stages 1-2:

After first stage I realized that my Rigards don’t wear costumes :woman_facepalming: Luckily, managed to do it without troubles. Used bombs, arrows, mana pots.

Stages 3-4:

Good to have bunch of Rigards, this one didn’t forget to wear robe. Used bombs, arrows, mana pots.

Waiting for some items from forges.

4 Likes

Just like me… :confused:

2 Likes

Tossed in 20 single pulls as the new 5* looks super strong.

End result is Kitty, Ana-Belle and Lexi.

No 5* or HoTM but am still pretty happy. Have been wanting Kitty and Ana-Belle for a while and Lexi will be useful for event and Titan.

4 Likes

Why on earth did they get rid of the shareable offer? That’s the only offer that I’d have bought. 0.3% chance at an event 5* does not tempt me.

2 Likes

I had saved coins from previous contests so ive used 9 pulls hoping for Lexi. No Lexi so far, but this happened pull#9 late evening yesterday.

Crazy!

Been wanting Alfie since beginning and it seemed impossible for f2p like me now that S3 portal has been basically closed for long.

Ive had to rub my eyes a couple of times this morning but yes it seems shes still there in my roster :smile:

22 Likes

Congrats. Alfrike is an amazing hero and still very useful especially for rush

4 Likes

I did some 30+ pulls, having saved a bit and not pulling much during the Fire Contest of Elements. My main goal is just the 4* and any new 5* heroes is a bonus (ahem!). Also hoping for Neema along the way.

Well, I got Alfrike (dupe, and just after I recently landed her after years of trying at the Valhalla portal) and Thoth-Amun (OK, new, but I was so really hoping for some newer options…). I did get Lexi close to my 40th pull and I thankfully stopped there.

I am happy for all the others here who managed to pull amazing new heroes (especially Farrah!), and rueful about my own poor luck.

2 Likes

Had to share this. Yesterday I had 100 elemental coins left somehow and just used them without thinking:

This happened :rofl:

Sadly he won’t be maxed. Not maxing legendaries anymore. I’m only playing wars for keeping in touch with my alliance. No raids and events, so I won’t finish this elemental event neither and THIS will be my only pull. I have a timer on my phone that only let me play 25 minutes/day so events are not even possible anymore.

I never had a proper tank in 4-5 years playing. Brutally funny.

Good luck everyone :rofl:
Miss you.

13 Likes

Updated the guide to include the new released heroes for dark.

6 Likes

Teams used

Stage TP Healer EDD D-Down Mana Control Minions Hitter 1 Hitter 2 Hitter 3 Counterattack
10 4,595 C2.Rigard Sergei Tiburtus Proteus Freya
8-9 4,509 C2.Rigard C.Victor Bera Tugruk Obakan
6-7 4,441 C.Sabina Maeve Sartana Viscaro Kage
4-5 3,926 C.Sabina Maeve Treevil Ametrine Clarissa
2-3 3,707 C.Ameonna Tiburtus C.Renfeld Aqeela Grimble
1 3,335 C.Rigard Treevil Bjorn Gafar Jack

New leveled heroes: Viscaro, Grimble, Clarissa
New unleleved heroes: Uthragan, Uthragan, Sergei, Meadow, C.Fura, Boomer, C.Merlin, Guardian Bat,
New heroes from portal: Prisca, Para

Unlike other elements, dark I’ve exclusively leveled legendary heroes.

1 Like

Teams i used

3 Likes

Decent pulls in 40 tries. I never had this type of luck in these elemental portals

Together with neema

10 Likes

Thx, I have update your guide in the OP.

1 Like

Stages 5-6:

(Note: next time, Tyrum should protect Sabina and Tree)

Stages 7-8:

Stages 9-10:

Started with mana pots for Tree and freshly LB2 C2 Rigard. Used some arrows, but tried not to blind when mindless attack was active.

After some pulls, still no purple 5* but got Neema :+1:

5 Likes

So, decided to make 10 more pulls as I’m missing a lot of Dark legendaries, they don’t often drop for me for some reason…worked out as I’ve never gotten her and am pretty happy about it. Rush just got a bit better for me I think…

So grand total 30 pulls, with Farrah, Diaochan, and now Alfrike. Best an elemental summons has ever treated me. And plenty of tabards to go around. Unfortunately only enough aethers to limit break one at the moment, so I have some deciding to do in the future.

4 Likes

Congrats, I did a fair few pulls, using all web offers for 5 for 5, and the best I got was Sargasso, but I think even now he is useless, and I have better options to do before him anyway (Obakan + both costumes, for starters)

1 Like

Thank you. That’s what I did too, the 30 pulls were all the 5 for 5s. Sorry about your luck this time, hopefully the next portal treats you better

Zero 5* bar Neema for me this round. Total 30 pulls.

Zynga is upset that I didn’t bother to level up either Doxan or Roz. :joy::grin:

3 Likes