🌌 [MASTER] Contest of Elements - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

Congrats on the pulls! Octros is a little outdated unless you have his costume for the increased damage and costume bonus, which did revive his usefulness a little. But unfortunately these super elemental portals are too stingy to reward people with costumes :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just got Ruby from coin pull . I really wanted her when she was released first time but now don’t know whether she is still worth the mats.

16 Likes

Non facevo una convocazione x10 da più di 1 anno ed ecco il risultato. Ne vale la pena continuare a giocare? Non è facile accumulare 3400 gemme se non spendi più un centesimo.

2 Likes

Haha besserk attack on namahage :rofl:

3 Likes

I see posts above and I must say, red portal is surprisingly generous

9 Likes

So Soul Exchange for Octros. Thanks!

I felt the same about Ruby. Got her in the first CoE. Maxed her and was definitely worth using her. However, she sits on the bench next to GM and BK. If you have need for Fire heroes, she is worth it for the mana cut.

1 Like

Portals really aren’t as random as you think. This happens all too often

3x free pulls, Edd, Tiburtus, and Edd again. I mean really? :rofl:

15 pulls, and I may just be done pulling this portal. Pretty sure I’ve used up all my luck. Diaochan is new to me too
Good luck to everyone else

18 Likes

Where’s the shareable coin offer at the website? :frowning:

3 Likes

Pretty good return for 3 pulls. Edd being the highlight

10 Likes

2 more pulls from completing the missions:

Oberon
Stonecleave + Neema HOTM (my 3rd)

2 Likes

5 pulls from web offer. I really wanted hel before and tried to get her when she was featured in TOL but now I don’t know she is worth levelling without costume. Got the new 4 star lexi also. Overall good deal for 5 pulls.

12 Likes

Finally I got Kitty, and purple got a shared damage hero :innocent: Not sure when Griffex see the daylight, I have a long queue of purple heroes :weary:

11 Likes

You can only use purple heroes and Mokk-Arr is worthless ! EP fix this !

3 Likes

I have just noticed that the contest of elements was introduced in the game in october 2022. :birthday:

I still don’t have any of the 4*/5* superelemental heroes.

I would have been happy with a Lexi but my today’s free pulls gave me dupes Ameonna and Renfeld :rofl:

Despite that, I still like the event itself :+1:

3 Likes

Same situation and same sentiment: don’t have a single elemental hero yet, but it’s still one of my favourite parts of the game :

1 Like

Just finished it - had a nasty shock at stage 9, when the WiFi konked out. I decided to save my best team for stage 10, and scraped together some reserves for stage 9… managed to beat it, thanks to titanium shields and time stops/freezes. Oh, and Ana-Belle came through, healing for major amounts (I would use her after Ursena, to benefit from the otherwise useless yellow reflect!)

Here’s that reserve team, as well as the other teams that I used.

5 Likes

I paired him with Salmon Loki

Salmon changes the colour and Mok-Arr attacks… and it works

The bonus is that all my heroes are purple so they aren’t affected

I can say it’s very funny to watch

8 Likes

Thinking out of the box here.

1 Like