🌌 [MASTER] Contest of Elements - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

I refuse to be sucked into another heartbreaking portal…bought the cheapie ws deal got the new meh 4* on third coin. Nothing else. Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

I got her too and that’s all I’m doing here

1 Like

These elemental portals are so ridiculous I dont even have any will to spend my free summons. Lmao. Have 12 saved and dunno where to burn them. Guaranteed trash.

Pulled Elizabeth from there this morning and she’s new to my roster. I immediately started leveling her up :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Nice pull @Elioty33 congratulaitons !

3 Likes
1 Like

whohoo, nice pull!!!

1 Like

I got through this easier than I thought, considering red is my weakest colour. I used Sharan as healer for first two rounds :rofl:

I had four pulls for the portal:

First was Isrod, which will help my reds along with Gefjon once they are maxed. I also got a bonus trainer.

Second was a dupe Nashgar.

Third was Rufus, who is new.

Fourth was a dupe Bauchan with the HOTM.

So overall a good haul from a surprisingly enjoyable event.

5 Likes

I made some tragic mistakes… and Cillian Show at level seven and still haven’t used any items :wink:

2 Likes

2 free pulls = Sudri (dupe) + Kornel (new)

1 Like

go go Sharan!!! was she completely unleveled?

and nice, getting a couple new heroes!

2 Likes

Well, definitely the worst so far (the other colors were easy compared to this)

My only two healers. I’m just lucky that I have 2 Wilburs and Zhou yus (the red 4* minion maker from Wo3K), together with a lot of small health pots those two kept the teams from 5-8 alive.
9/10 with Boldtusk and QoH was doable. Although from stage 6 onwards I had 2 or 3 dead heroes in the end, which normally doesn’t happen in those events.

1 Like

No, I have her maxed (got the single gem from the museum :rofl: ). No more shots to the forehead for me!

She actually helped me out, and with only four other red healers I needed it.

1 Like

I had 19 pulls (2 event, 2 from PoV, 15 from cheap web store offers).

Finally she has come to me! :heart_eyes:

Nice too, might do her in future for titans to replace Sun Shangxiang. I had none of them by the way.

13 Likes

Contet of Elements is going strong. Always a good reminder that some areas I might need to improve in, whether it’s getting new heroes for that element or redoing my teams and strategies.

Fire Summons gave me 2 new heroes: Li and Uthragan.

Silly Uthragan, you’re not a fire hero. Get outta there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Congrats on Garnett and Saoirse but I would keep Sun for titans. As her DD starts at 44%, that defense down goes all the way to -68%. Which is more than Saoirse

2 Likes

Bought a cheap 5 for 5 web offer, managed Hathor and Nova

15 Likes

15 Likes

I love the team building of this quest as well as the opportunity to use my roster. I think you should have infinite attempts through the quest, but obviously you’d run out of heroes along the way. Any hero restricted event should follow this pattern.

Stage TP Team
10 4,458 C2.Boldtusk, Wilbur, Falcon, Cillian, Aodhan
8-9 4,532 C2.Boldtusk, Gormek, Elena, Junaid, Zhou Yu
6-7 4,670 C.Wilbur, Santa, Khgan, C.Vanda, C2.Kelile
4-5 4,365 Marjana, Buster, Junaid, Queen of Hearts, Scarlett
2-3 3,903 Hawkmoon, Rufus, Bauchan, C.Vanda, Kravekrush
1 3,919 C.Azar, Maheegan, Carol, Azlar, Tyr

New heroes since last time: C.Sumle, C2.Kelile, C2.Gormek, C2.Boldtusk,
Ferant, Basil, Zagrog, Russell
Pulls this time: Nashgar, Rufus, Rokkamush, Li

Getting second costumes seems to be my primary update this time. Many of my teams looked similar as it did last time we had red.

5 Likes

I guess I got lucky and pulled Chomper and Octros. I have started to level up Chomper, as I have Furdinand and Max fully leveled.

But I’m curious what the forum fam has to say about Octros. Last post I saw on Octros’ thread was in 2022.

5 Likes