[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

Thank you to all those, who give their spare time to participate in the beta and submit feedback for the greater good of the game. :rose:

7 Likes

Me me me!!! I want to become a Beta tester :wink:

3 Likes

Does SG announce when beta testing is open? I went to the form and it says its closed. Hoping to get in sometime.

4 Likes

If you have been accepted to join Beta ā€¦.
Then every time a new Beta opens you will receive an email informing you about availability

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been accepted. Is there a different process outside the form that says they are closed down and not accepting new applicants atm?

1 Like

Sorry no other way of joining Beta other than the form that is released by SG / Zynga when Beta positions become availableā€¦

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the info JGE.

1 Like

Meh, itā€™s cool. I was just busting some chops. I play enough. I donā€™t know I would ever find time to go into Beta. Anyways, when I post on here the haters come out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No probs dude :rofl: could still do the youtube page on here get eyes on yah channel ā€¦
Yeah haters are aboutā€¦ Everyone cant be universally loved like me haha :joy:

2 Likes

Hmpf :panda_face::hugs: yeah soo you ignore them and close the forum for a few days.

Every beautiful bridge has trolls.

2 Likes

I still donā€™t have the dragon to love the merger of dragon! :rofl: Iā€™m here to complain :rofl: :grin:

3 Likes

Donā€™t ask, insist on a rise :slightly_smiling_face: everything is given only to the brave :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@PlayForFun sorry for the disturbā€¦i got the e mail to be a beta tester and ask me to dowload the beta app in google app but is nothing thereā€¦what i have to do? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The app is Empires Beta, just write that in google play. After installing the application, you will need to enter the code you received in the email.Keep that code to some save place because you will need it every time when beta gets update. Welcome to our beta family :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here are the instructions:

2 Likes

Thanks ,but I still not have the Beta empire appā€¦is nothing in Google store :sweat:

Yes but nothing :sweat: maybe i have to wait

Is just so,nothing ā€¦its ok i will check later or tomorrowā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Doesnt get any results in my search either, FYI. Im UK based.

1 Like

Try to type empires beta or empires and puzzles beta. It also did not show me beta app when I type empire beta app

1 Like