[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

Hello, I would be very happy to take a part in Beta test… what does it mean Beta or Alfa… I can give many advices about hero’s ballances

1 Like

In Beta you can try / test out the new heroes (which you receive at 4/80) and events.
Staff asks for feedback about what do you thing about the new heroes / family bonuses / events.
(There are separate feedback topics for every new conent under testing.)

Eg: you can write that this hero is too strong or too weak or ok, or you call tell that you like/dislike something specific about it or not (eg: special skill animation is too long for a hero, etc…).
These advices are sometimes taken into cosideration and sometimes not.

Also Beta testers usually report some bugs what we see during testing out the events / heroes so that those are got fixed before they are released.

Also there is always a General feedback topic for each Beta build where you can give any feedback about anything that specific to a new conent.

8 Likes

Forget about obsessively checking spam! I’ll be OBSESSIVELY CLICKING THAT LINK! :rofl:

1 Like

I saw a different topic about becoming a better tester, but the application link didn’t work anymore or was set to private. Is SG still accepting beta testers? I love this game, the bad and good, and would be interested in being a beta tester. Any help or insight is appreciated.

3 Likes

Seems to be open for applications occasionally. Not sure when or for iow long though.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Having a “presence” on the forum I believe does help as when you’re accepted there’s a separate area of the forum for beta notifications, to share feedback etc.

@Ruskin505 has provided a link to a relevant thread. GL for whenever beta applications are open again.

5 Likes

Hello SG devs. I would like to apply for beta testing. Like many others this game has grown on me. I have been checking forum daily for any information of coming beta openings. Maybe I missed the opportunity maybe not. Either way I’m eager to try and help make this game a bigger success then already is.

3 Likes

When and if Beta testing applications are next being taken, there will be an announcement similar to the one below in the News and Updates forum.

4 Likes

@Paulon ty for the heads up. Knowing what to look for is of great help. Thank you again.

1 Like

Thank Paulon. Exactly right. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please, mention me when beta testing registration begins. Thank you

1 Like

Bumping a 5 year old thread should look great on your résumé.

1 Like

@Mikal @MrVigoTinginys @Droggo does this work

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/apply-now-for-empires-puzzles-beta-program-form-open/264169

3 Likes

Yes, mate. We’ve finally found that form. Filled out a form few hours ago. It was just in main page, just under “go to store” in small letters. But still, thank you for a tag, I appreciate that so much.

4 Likes

You will get a email to see if you have been accepted. Good luck :crossed_fingers: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ive applied to beta for the last few years. They do not want me. Only good players I guess? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

it is not open yet isn’t it?

2 Likes

It works. I have older bookmarks, so they doesn’t work, and by mistake I was thinking that it’s not open.

2 Likes

Alot does do to with yah forum activity …
There plenty of things to post on to get yah activity up.

Post ss of yah team in the weekly tournament and share info on how yah going …

Trial quests same show yah team .

Portals the many of them show yah results in each one …

Just say thanks on the calendar topic

Coummity conent has stuff yah can add random stuff too …

Here a example

Dont go out spamming though haha :joy: :wink:

You Could start a Topic on the coummity channel. for your war hits and other info you share on YT yah get eyes on yah YT channel whislt building yah activity on the forum

2 Likes