Mass emblem sale – Magpie’s Emblem Boutique / Return to Morlovia

You make some great points @solipsism but Ill take a bite

True to an extent but you can’t really avoid the hordes of Kunchens and Guins in war or upper and mid diamond raids

True to an extent, but same problem as above. Kunchen and Guin tanks even outside the top 100.

You need good heroes if you don’t want to rely on luck more than you need to (there’s always luck involved, I just want less of it)!

I think it comes down to whether you like playing on an even playing field as @Richter put it in the other thread. Sure you can beat me, but you paid thousands of bucks. Can you beat me if we both have the same heroes or a similar standard of heroes?

This spirit of competition, sportsmanship and true strategy is lacking but that’s ok, I may be annoyed but I can live with it.

My real dig is against lootboxes but that’s a different topic entirely

Its all about boards. I have been #1 in the world when i was at level 47. Beating players at level 60 and up. Did with a few 4*s on my team. Just monostack. Its 50/50.

I’m not happy about the sale of emblems to start with as it could have bean a good equalizer without selling them. But the bit that get me about this one is it’s not offered to all as nobody in my alliance has received it.

So not everybody got it. Understood. All the people ranting should reveal what level they’re on. If ur at level 30. U can’t expect to be in the Diamond tier. The hustle is real in this game. Keep grinding. If ur at level 60+ in the Platinum tier, something is wrong with your defense lol

Emblem sales are not that often. And it is not like that every class is getting 50 emblems. There is not that big gap how some people think. 1-2 levels extra per year? Still luck is most important. Some are getting 30+ emblems but some just 10 emblems on regular basis. I heard that you can get up to 20 emblems from mystic vision. I never got more than 3. This game is all about random and patience. These extra few emblems are not making that big difference.

I buy every emblem deal but in same time I agree that more emblem sales are not good idea because of breaking balance.

1 Like

Part 3

2 Likes

I’m mad about the emblem offers but, it’s for selfish reasons… these used to be more mat offers, scope and 1k gems… yes please, some of the best offers to me… these are garbage and taking up good offer space.

2 Likes

Agreed. I want a full set of 4* mats.

2 Likes

I keep waiting for a scope deal myself. We got the Rings deal. then the other 4* mat deals are 30, 50 dollars each.

Same, at 5 scopes myself and everything was lining up for a scope sale based on last years offers, but instead, emblems… that we need 1500 of (per 5)… ugh.

1 Like

So, keeping track:

Emblem offer #1 - October 3
Magpie’s EmblemBoutique

• 5 x 5 (25) Ranger emblems
  • 5 x 5 (25) Wizard emblems
  • 15 x 3 (45) Cleric emblems
  • 15 x 3 (45) Paladin emblems
  • 200 gems
  • 1 Troop Token
  • Total cost (USD): $13.92

Emblem offer #2 - November 4
Halloween Offers, space 4

• 50 Barbarian emblems
  • 50 Wizard emblems
  • 500 gems
  • Total cost (USD): $10.99 [edited]

Emblem offer #3 - November 6
Halloween Offers, space 6

• 35 Paladin emblems
  • 35 Cleric emblems
  • 350 gems
  • Total cost (USD): $6.99 [edited]

NOTE: This is only tracking offers in this thread; there may have been an offer before that I was unaware of.

2 Likes

I think your pricing is off. I don’t recall the price of the October 3 offer but for me (US based):

November 4 was $9.99 USD

November 6 is $6.99 USD

Tax not included, based on which state you are in.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Lol it’s not even christmas yet, big offers have yet to come…

I’m ok with these coming…to a degree. Saves me some money. :slight_smile:

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I want my last scope too.

1 Like

The emblem offers have been very consistent in the events. They follow this formula:

• x emblems class A
  • x emblems class B
  • 10x gems
  • cost 0.2x USD

The first tier of the magpie one also followed this formula. However, the second tier of the magpie one followed this formula and gave an ETT.

I personally only bought the magpie one as I value those tokens. I bought both tiers but afterwards wished I only bought the second tier. I have not bought any of the event emblem deals. It’s all a function of what you value and I don’t value the offer for the price of these deals, but that’s me personally. I was all over the magpie deal though!

2 Likes

I’m also in the US and these are the prices I saw too.

I used the photos given in this thread, but you’re right…my 11/6 offer was $6.99 too, so I’m changing my post to reflect those prices.

I think those were Australian offers.

2 Likes