🏴‍☠ [Mar 2020] Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

By tomorrow I will have Li Xiu maxed to join Chao and Wu and have recently got Boril and BT fully levelled too. I beat Legendary L14 last time with those 3 in a very flabby state, and my forges unable to create Dragons (which they now can) so I’m definitely in a better position than during Avalon.

My Roster

1 Like

Falcon, Colen, Boldtusk, Grimm, Wu Kong. I think not only can you complete the event, you can even rank top 10000 in legendary if you wanted to.

3 Likes

Nice roster !id love if you gift me one caedmon.
The silver old forestkeeper has been eluding me for ages!

2 Likes

I’m super worried about this tournament now. Proteus allowed me to finally pass the legendary level easily. Do we know if with the reflect bringing proteus is possible?

2 Likes

It’s possible to use him on Stages that have non-purple Bosses, so long as you’re mindful not to let him get killed from reflected tile damage along the way, or reflected DoT on the last wave of there are purple monsters or some purple Bosses.

He’s most suitable for Stages 1, 5, 11, 12, and 14, as they have no purple in the last wave.

With some care, he could also be of good use on Stages 2, 4, 6, and 9, where there’s some purple in the last wave, but still non-purple Bosses he can lock down.

6 Likes

Thanks for the detail! Now I have to think about it!!

2 Likes

I have Quintus, Elkanen, Li Xiu, Colen and skittleskull all waiting. The sad thing is I have 6 Tabbarbs and 6 tonics ready to go, it is literally compasses I’m waiting on!!

Could someone suggest the best MONOs to compete in Rare, Epic, and Legendary? Are you going to alternate monos according to the waves color for a better score? :wink:

3 Likes

Guys, what from that roster would you recommend for epic stage? I couldn’t get past the final battle of Avalon epic and I’m afraid it may end similar now.

1 Like

scarlett falcon wilbur kiril(or costume melendor) little john maybe.

Nothing holy? Although my holy 4*s are lacking power a bit.

you dont need yellow. If you had boldtusk i would have told you to go mono-red.

2 Likes

I Second @bobiscool, it tough with the limited hero’s to choose from. I’d suggest finishing Wilbur ASAP, Valeria and Gormy. Wu should also be a priority for Titans which will help you gain the AM’s you need as well. Hi Tao May be worth finishing unless you have a Li Xiu or Chao hidden in there, that would love him down the priority list IMO.
You’re also rathe light on nature (green) hero’s which you definitely want to work on in the future.

Overall a good starting roster though. You have some hero’s it took me a very long while to get…yeah looking at you Wilbur!!! Good Luck!! Let us know how you do.

P.S Brynhild will be helpful in the green dept, I somehow overlooked her.

3 Likes

Thanks, Wilbur will definitely be on its final ascension before the start of the event. I don’t have neither Chao nor Li Xiu and I wait for materials to ascend Onatel so Wu Kong will stay at that level for some time. I will definitely level Bryn and I was lucky to get Telluria but she won’t be any of use in epic stage.
And yeah, Wilbur is welcomed in my team but I still don’t have Proteus which would make other events much easier.

1 Like

OR

… any thoughts … looking to crack top 1000 … have other 3* … greens … blue … but seems red and yellow the way to go … thanks

Same question for epic … red or yellow or a mix … any other 4stars worth adding … have a bunch maxed … greens hansel … lj … caed… kash… mel … blue … sonya … boril … triton …

Thanks for any help

1 Like

I wouldnt priorize onatel over Wu Kong with your roster .
You still need some working on your 4* because they are the backbone of empires . They are cheaper to Max and in the case of wu more useful for getting even more mats than before . So by the time you finish wu you would probably be getting those orbs back

1 Like

I would go

Wu Kong Guardian Boldtusk Li xiu and Gormek

2 Likes

I’d go with the mono team, then. That’s worked well for me each time.

3 Likes