🌑 Lunar New Year 2023 - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts January 19

I can’t with the baby dragon roosters. They’re so precious

At least the base looks very pretty :stuck_out_tongue:

Forget about the brogan verse, did diaochan just hustle as a small enemy?
Omg level 4 did not have diaochan as shown from the guide, she did hustle as a small slave in this :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t understand this portal. A whole new multi week portal, gameplay skin, and event around just TWO new heroes??? A 99.2% chance at S1 heroes geez!!!

2 Likes

Do you think for each even they use some strategic, mathematical equations etc to decide what odds they will be, or do you think they just stick some numbers in a hat?

2 Likes

@notyou87

Am going with, stick numbers in a hat . And is 99 of the same number :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I noticed that too and I don’t like it. How hard is it to have the other 10 animals designed as heroes when they are churning out new heroes like a faucet squirts out water. Instead of musketeers or mighty pets, they could have focused on this portal or, not done this portal at all.

9 Likes

$GG: Costumes… Now open your wallets!

Apparently they are just roosters.

Not playing 3K content out of my own principles. So I hardly looked at the 3K heroes or what they looked like and just pretended they are not there. So they took an approach and made animal themed mob enemies, but not new heroes (guess palette swaps and mob AI are easier to program). I guess more are waiting to be released as they have the Rat, Ox (humans), Tiger, Snake, Monkey (the Lady in your picture), and Rooster. I suppose they are waiting for the future Lunar New Years to try to add in the missing Rabbit, Dragon, Horse, Sheep, Dog, and Pig enemies. I have a feeling a Brogan-clone is probably going to be one of them.

Strange how Vivica got no story board time with this event.

2 Likes

Difficulty: Normal
Stage: 8-10
Heroes: Only 4*
Used Items: 0

Just for fun :wink:

1 Like

And easy with 3* heroes…

1 Like

completely agree. it’s ridiculous to get 1 new hero every year for the next 10 years, if that is what they are thinking… like, next lunar new year the Rabbit gives way to the Dragon come oooon

and to fill up the boss slots, they even had to borrow bosses from 3 Kingdoms. so silly!

2 Likes

I want a
fortune_cookie

this portal be like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

6 Likes

783ss3

20 characters of 20 characters

6 Likes

Hello everyone, there is nothing new, just two new heroes, who were promoted. Unfortunately, which is unrealistic to catch.

I’m very grateful for the avatars. The artwork is so great for this event.

For some inexplicable reason, I stopped playing the event, leaving the last 3 levels on each difficulty for later. Mayhap my brain is anticipating an event tied to pov, as has become part of the norm.

Or I’ll just get it over with :laughing:

1 Like

I just came here to say that everything else aside, the event music is a banger. A+ on that E&P. It’s fun to listen to while fighting. Also the character designs for Laohu and Xiaotu are fantastic. They look great.

Meanwhile all 12 animals should be 5s. Don’t be hatin’ on some to make them 3s&4s. Bad enough they made my girl Wang Yuanji a lowly 4 when IRL she was an Empress Dowager ffs. I want badass 5* heroes for all 12.

-e

4 Likes

Love this thread and how passionate & clearly dissapointed everyone is about the W3K heroes not being done right :joy: The Lunar new year has Sparked off the Debate Journey characters started once again.

On the other hand I love these heroes. 0.8% chance is terrible dont get me wrong but they are 100% the best counters to all effect giving minions and there are a s…t ton of them sukas out there! And the Music is Bangin!

6 Likes