Looking for new home

Just hit 1 year anniversary and looking for new alliance. Typical concerns I guess - always have 4-6 people who don’t hit titan or use just 1 flag, always have 10 +/- war flags unused. Am an atty with busy practice and 2 little ones , so RL happens, but have only missed 1 war flag this year and rarely hit titan less than 5 times. So I guess I’m looking for a seriously competitive casual alliance if that makes sense. Level 54, def team 4300+, stay comfortably in diamond. Not going to set alarms, don’t chat much, but happy to follow war strategy and happy to take advice. None of the alliances I’ve been in (3) offered much, so I’m sure I have lots to learn. Roster on request.
Would I fit with your alliance?

13 Likes

Come join metalworkers,I think we would be a good fit for you

Youll be welcome with aceswild if your interested…

We have some similar members including myself… Come check us out

You sound like a good fit with us:

2 Likes

PLease give De Raptors a shot. Hitting 7 and 8 star titan and do very well in war. You’d be one of our top 3 players!

Strange Circles may fit.

1 Like

Hi loki’s best in looking for a serious member for war and titan. We play it seriously but understand that real life come first and will always be comprehensive with good communication.

With your description, really hope you will take a try with us, exactly what we are looking for.

Only one spot available.

We fight 11* titan.
All flag should be used in war.

Will be happy to have you if you want to try. Line id : tonaldoff.

We have a nice community, can tell you more if you are interested

@Gmusdoj come check out Knights of Winterfell. I think we will be the right fit for each other.

Knights of Winterfell is the newly formed but structured sister alliance of the Wolves of Winterfell/King of the North family alliances.

We currently hit 9*-10* titans but would like to hit higher once full. We use LINE to communicate and our members are from all over the world.

We also have other sister alliances that suit different playing styles or if you prefer a different speed/gear.

We will look after you and give you all the support to grow to be the best player you wanna be, but make sure you have fun at the same time.

Come chat to us, we would love to hear from you. LINE ID: ronandex501 to know more. Mention Kira recommended you.

Again we’d be honored to have you

Hõla,
If you’re still looking for a home, check out the We Are Groot family.

Our page is here:

Take a look at Mythic Pagans Gmusdoj. Sound like a solid fit. Good group of folks, serious casual

I believe you’d fit in very well at Guardians Reborn.

Some quick highlights, as it looks like you have plenty of replies already to go through:

1. Flags in war are all used.
  2. We rotate our defensive strategy every other war for fun. (We’ve done green tanks, red-blue-red, no restrictions, etc.)
  3. Our only request on attacking is to use your flags efficiently. Hitting the same target twice is not condoned. Weaker team flags should clean and stronger flags should attempt 1-hits.
  4. We currently fight 12* titans regularly, but just took out a 13* rare that popped up.
  5. Line/Discord is not required.
  6. Friendly folks willing to share any knowledge we’ve gained over the years. Many of us have been playing for 1-2 years.

Tag me here, or just join in game and give us a test-run :slight_smile:

Did u find a home u would be a great fit with us @Gmusdoj try Mors Principium EST \m/

Join us at Union Thugs!

Minimum team power 3500. Requirements are be active and hit titan. War optional, but if you participate, you must use all flags.

Do you have Line?(my line id is jrigs if you do)

20 characters

1 Like

Crew-Knights hitting 12-13* looking for someone with your numbers. Open now.
Lineid biermann

3 Likes

Come join the Crew family of alliances! Crew-Knights would be a great fit for your activity level. We’re consistently hitting 12* titans, and looking to break out of the top 150 into the top 100. Message line ID TheseFewInches and I’ll get you plugged in!

2 Likes

We have a home for you. Hit all Titans and use all War Flags

Diversive would be a great fit, we definitely understand real life happens