Looking for new home

Hi @Gmusdoj, we would love for you to try us out at Demon Queens & Kings. We are a mid-tier alliance hitting 9/10* Titans, but we have become more competitive lately since implementing an international war strategy. We usually are close to 100% participation in Titans and always aim for no war flags left. Feel free to ask me any questions. We communicate through fb messenger and Line.

@unicef @jaws_3d @biermeister

2 Likes

Union Thugs sounds like the place for you.

Blue collar super hero club are looking for new members. We are a growing alliance who use flags but understand people have live and it’s only a game. All welcome to come along.

Firstly, welcome to the forum and you’ve been inundated with great offers. Daily active players are like highly prized - hence the response to your post.

I’d also vote for The Incognitos, but I’m totally biased. We’ve always used every flag, and some wars that’s been the difference to pull off a win. Communication is key for us and we use the Line app daily. Great - @DBC has included a link to our alliance ad already (Great minds!).

GL in your decision making.

We would be happy to have you, have one spot open.

You can reach me by replying or better to Line message me: woofbarkwoof, or my co-leader: littleKAF (who also happens to be a moderator here on the forums)

• 2000 cups entry (negotiabe for right person)
  • Fun & Socially Competitive
  • Established alliance with Accomplished players
  • Yet still warm, funny & welcoming, a truly awesome group of people!
  • :100: % Participation in Titan hitting & Wars (We don’t just claim it, we actually do it!)
  • 10* sometimes, mostly 11* and occational 12* Titans (have a 12* Rare today!)
  • Line a must (as a bonus we have an very extensive resource library on our Line Folders All the info you need to improve your game play in one spot!)

We are 836 days now, but this 2 year poster from a few months ago is cool and speaks to the longevity of our awesome members.

Looks like you’ve been inundated with offers already, but here’s throwing my hat into the ring too.

Please consider The Padawans - we’re friendly and supportive and understand that real life comes first. You can chat as much or as little as you wish.

Our members are about half American and the rest of us are from around the globe. We are currently hitting 10* titans. We have a Discord server, but joining is totally optional.

1 Like

Hello there. We have a spot in The Headless Horsemen, an friendly and drama free alliance aspiring to hit top 100. We are currently fighting 13-14* titans and our requirements match what you mentioned. Hit me up on Line: ayb50 if you are interested

Check our alliance recruitment thread Closed for 20 character - #173

1 Like

It’s always a bit embarrassing joining in so late with so many offers already.
But gotta be in it etc…

Look at Global Titan Slayers…10* titans with the occasional 11*. fits all your other criteria. From all time zones… definitely no need for the alarm for war hits :smile:

No alarm , no order to do this and that, all we do just knowing our own responsibility. When we join war, we all know we must use our war flag till the end in our comfortable time , and we hit Titan just like that as well, @Gmusdoj
hit @EnigmaticAxioms line : ayb50 or Viper2345, just 1 spot left

There are awesomes guilds out there. Just need to find the right one. Please someone give this man a nice home and not just promises.

Thanks everyone. After this war I’ll be in touch with some of the responders to learn more and make a decision. Appreciate the interest and offers very much

5 Likes

What you described is perfectly in line with The Screaming Calling. Keep us in mind, hoping to chat more with you! My line ID is Okamotoenp if you’d like to chat there as well

Or just add my id lurking#5445

Not gonna lie, we may not be advanced enough for you — but we’re close. Check out Twilights Bastion and see how it fits.

@Gmusdoj

Lobster Stew would be happy to welcome you. You would fit in very well as a top 5 member of the alliance. We are an active casual alliance, we hit titans and always use our war flags (almost always, real life does intervene at times). We match tank color but no coordinated attacks because we span so many time zones.

We actively support one another and do celebrate one another’s achievements. We play the game because we like it, we joined together because we enjoy one another’s company and it adds a bit more enjoyment. Feel free to swing by and see if we are your taste in titans (Lobster Stew). Ping me on Line if you prefer. sternman

Ah, we have killed a 9* Rare titan, mostly killing 8* titans easily and 9* from time to time.

Add Re-Amplified to your list of alliances to check out. We are a casual but active alliance and you sound like you would fit right in. Check out the ad I posted for more details.

SirensofDeep would love to have you. Best alliance around. Positive motivation and help if needed.

GRIDLOCK…check us out!

Hi @Gmusdoj :raising_hand_woman:t3:. Check us out at Arcane Asylum. Top 100 alliance. Titan 13* & 14*. We found the perfect sweet spot between competitive and fun.
Contact me at Line ID: _Bella517_