Krampus the new Telly, will it happen again? the Trust game

Krampus is a ■■■■ tank , take it from me. Have him 16+ and from top 100 , I lost over 400 trophies and went to platinum overnight .
BK is far superior as a tank

Stop this silly nerf talk , he is not a super hero

5 Likes

They’ll never nerf this hero, because he got a buff actually. To buff and then nerf him back is just not a good practice and I don’t think SG is this stupid. If krampus is nerfed, then people will scream for bk to be nerfed too

THE TELLY AND VELA PROBLEM ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY WERE HOTM AND WIDELY AVAILABLE. EVENT HEROES, ESPECIALLY SEASONAL EVENT HEROES, WILL NEVER HAVE THE SAME DESTABILIZING EFFECT ON THE GAME.

Everyone say it with me! Lol

21 Likes

Found this Hero Buff & Nerf Balance Change History - (See Post #2)

2 Likes

Roc has never been nerfed. There were Beta Changes but those were all pre-release.

4 Likes

I am currently looking to change my Tank from Telluria +18 to Krampus +18 …
Currently sit in trophy range 2550 to 2650 …
So you don’t recommend fully levelling Krampus? His support in wing would include Heimdall

Nerfing hero’s is just lame, BUT telly/vela/GM made the game so boring… krampus simply won’t be in enough teams to justify a nerf

Nerf is a low theory, but Krampus defense buff is NOT dispellable! Maybe BK is better, but remember that. BK’s flesh wound can be dispelled, krampus shield doesn’t. And the buff in final form is +74%

1 Like

They’ve created very overpowered Telly and everyone crazy for him, spent much money for 10, 30 or even 100 pulls… Few months later they nerf her for “balancing” the game but finally buffs Heimdall to replace her… And now they’ve created another overpowered Krampus and wants everyone crazy for him (ok, I think he is male) again…

So what’s the point of “balancing” they did in the past few months for ? The game became unbalancing was actually made by them, IMHO.

2 Likes

TBH, I think Krampus is MUCH more easily countered than pre-nerf Telluria circa March to August of 2020. Malosi is probably the most direct counter.

And also BK is probably better than Krampus if we only look at the individual hero besides Krampus being sorcerer class and having ~0.6% better def/hp stats. Reasons:

• BK’s berserk starts at +45% attack and can go MUCH higher than Krampus’ fixed +50% attack buff
  • BK’s “just a flesh wound” can take 5 full special skills and only result in 5 dmg whereas Krampus’ undispellable defense-up can still be overcome by a barrage of special skills (especially Eve + Lianna who can pierce, and other rangers/ninjas or heroes equipped with ninja troops)

Therefore, I don’t think Krampus will get nerfed.

5 Likes

I think why krampus is a poor tank as easily overcome by Evelyn as taunt dispelled and defence buff overcome but elemental down
BK has the advantage of frida who does both of what Evelyn does but at average speed

1 Like

Given that she hits only 1 and multiple hitters like Finley and Jabber haven’t been nerfed yet I don’t think she is at the front of the queue.

Not to mention that she is our long awaited 5* fire sniper!

2 Likes

Eve + Liana do much Higher Damage to BK than Krampus (unless Liana Bypass Defense)

Cause you already remove the taunt from BK that also do 1 Damage.

they will not nerf Krampus. thats why I really want him so much… thats why I most likely won’t get him… I always fail to get something I really really want in this game…

anyway the reason he won’t be nerfed because he is similar to BK. so unless they nerfed BK, i don’t think they will nerf Krampus anytime soon. plus he is not a HoTM like Telly. the chance to get him is 3x lower than Telly (Telly 1,3% while Krampus is 0,5%). so the chance to meet an alliance with full krampus wartank is low, I guess (and I hope so).

Sure but how often are you bringing green vs red tank? You would bring Frida + blue sniper or just a blue stack in general to try and kill (or at least heavily dmg) BK with tiles.

Meanwhile Krampus would definitely die to Eve + Lianna b/c you would’ve most likely hit some green tiles onto Krampus while charging your green heroes.

Either way, my point was that Krampus isn’t powerful to the extent that would warrant a buff given BK has been the game for a while without change.

I don’t think this will happen, #1 most people have great green mono teams, #2 they would’ve nerfed Black Knight already as he is better in a few ways, #3 He’s not as powerful as Telluria was in the beginning…

1 Like

Please people not every hero that comes out needs a Nerf. Unfortunately SG made the bed they sleep in and everyone is going to wonder about a Nerf on every new hero that seems decent.

And someone mentioned Gefjon??? What? She’s awesome but she hits one opponent. And she’s the ONLY Red Sniper. Why would they Nerf her and I hope you don’t believe they should. Not to mention I don’t see her very much in Diamond as she’s REALLY good but she’s not going to take GM’s Fire spot in defense unless someone wants to run 2 Reds.

Heroes that are really good at what they do doesn’t mean they should be nerfed. Lianna hits 512% to Gefjon 500%. Are we nerfing her too? Costume Lianna has similar stats if not better.

I think Krampus is a better flank for a Green tank in my opinion. But not OP

If there are 2 blue flanks Green becomes a much more viable attacking option for a red tank.

That’s right! Costumed Lianna hardest hitting sniper on the game unless target has minions then Gefjon does more damage (as she steals the minions).

I met 2 maxed Krampus after 8 days, Telly was everywhere 8 days after release. Krampus is too rare to take care like all the other op event and seasoned heroes.

If you’ll meet 1 of them every say 10 raids it won’t harm you like Telly did in 9 out of 10 raids.

Finley, Jabberwock, Alfrike, Frigg and Krampus are a bit op, but that’s okay since they aren’t everywhere.

2 Likes