7 10 pulls just the 5*'s
Black Knight x1
Lady x2
Arthur x1
HOTM X6
Maryjane x2
Azlar x1
Ishnar x1

Oh I’ve always pull HOTM’S I’m beyond lucky have gotten it every month I’ve played this game 17 different ones now how many total I don’t know but a lot

3 Likes

so so happy.

17 Likes

Gratz good pull
20 characters

So finally did my 10x pull last night to get it over with… break even on 3* and 4*, no 5*. No HoTM. I’d say slightly better than my usual summons(?), 5* (from summons) continues to avoid me like a plague.

Bright spots is that of the bunch I did get Merlin and Lancelot, the 4* duo of the family (who I do not have). Looking at the odds, I should’ve had a slightly higher chance at Bauchan too, but eh, it is what it is.

Gem hoarding mode again.

3 Likes

I got Lancelots and Bauchans coming out the ears. It’s like they’re the only two that RNG could find for me. Lol. Sad. Several 10-pulls. 99% feeders.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Pulled Guin (after way too many summons and only feeders to show for it). Still, yay!

5 Likes

20 Pulls

3 :star: - 15 (1 event hero :Bauchan)
4 :star: - 4
5 :star: - 1 Elkanen
HOTM - 0

2 Likes

I did 2 pulls with coins and got Boril and Little John. Boril is a dupe and LJ is not a need for me right now but it is still a lot better then getting a couple of feeders.

1 Like

Did my 10 pull and 2 extra… Was really hoping for lady of the lake or Morgan le fay as I really need a good green 5*…

All the 4*and quintus were duplicates… Then got excited for a split second seeing green and then saw elkanen…

Still over all good as my first summon the other day was Guinevere

3 Likes

Holy smokes. 20 times over​:sunglasses::wink:

Wow! Decided to do 5 more single pulls hoping for Merlin and on the 5th one…

Still want Merlin, as 5* are a leveling liability and I’ve got a loooong queue of ice heroes. But that’s a great problem to have and I feel very fortunate!

5 Likes

From 33 summons, anything new I got was:
Merlin (I really wanted him)
Little John
Caedmon (those two were evading me forever)
Cyprian
Sartana (already levelling up)
Bauchan x 4

All other were dupes.

My wife rarely 10 pulls, but today she did and talk about excited!

8 Likes

I did 50 pulls, landed 2x Arthur, a Morgan, a Sartana and Lady of the Lake. All but Lady were unwelcomed duplicates.

The biggest treat, yet a degree of upset was the unexpected pull of blackKnight using the free even token. Bitter sweet, only because I just used my set of rings on Grazul.

6 Likes

I was super lucky this month! I pulled, BK, Grazul, 3 Merlins, 3 Sir Lancelots & the new 3* Bauchan with a 10x pull & some single tokens! I haven’t pulled anything decent for about 6 months.

I’ve been waiting for 1 set of rings for Marjana, but they just may need to go to Black Knight.

Very lucky indeed!

2 Likes

One of those was supposed to be for me!

My streak of luck continues, just one 10-pull got me K.Arthur, Grazul and dupe Richard.
Was going for the two green ladies (for some reason I still don’t have a single green 5* after 19 months of gameplay ) but I´ll happily accept this. Kingston, I have all my hopes on you.

1 Like

Dude srsly…I mean it is not my business on how much u spend or how many pulls u do. But if I look at your roster, it will take you months, many months, only to level your current blue 5* heroes up…

I mean yeah it is very tempting to have all those fancy event, atlantis or hotm heroes but they won‘t help you at low levels…

2 gem pulls: Oberon, Merlin
2 coin pulls: Friar Tuck, Dawa
1 gem pull: Bauchin

1 Like