Knights of Avalon Event Summon Results Megathread

So, in my mind I want chasing Arthur (do not have Frida), Bauchan (nice to have for *3 tournament/event), all *5 event are welcome (not too rush), and the last at least please give me Riiigard!

OK… let see the results how is it…
10x pull:
pull10x_13
Well, 2nd Merlin (ok will keep, but I have so many purple to work, including next dup Proteus, etc…), 3rd Caedmon and 3rd Melendor (will keep for a while).

next 10x pull:
pull10x_14
OK, good… get 1st Bauchan, 1st Lancelot (not so exiting, but one will keep), and finally Rigard!
And also get HOTM, well okay for now.

6 Likes

Here are the results of my 4 10x pulls. Still no 5*s from this event and I’ve been trying for close to 2 years sigh

1 Like

One of the guys in my alliance posted a screen from his 10 pull showing Merlin, Lancelot, and the Lady of the Lake next to each other.

The rest of us feel … conflicted. :rofl:

1 Like

33 pulls…: 1 Elena, 1 Merlin, 2 Caedmons, 1 Rigard, 1 Li Xiu, 1 Boril… 3 Bauchan, al the rest 3*. Not 5* avalon heroes… and… most sad… after 33 pulls NOT HOTM. So, not more money invested in this game, E&P this is not the way to have your players spending money, this is the way to lose those players.

1 Like

10 tokens

8 Likes

12 Likes

Got my 2nd rare chest on lvl 4 of legendary so had 10 tokens (beat rare and epic) and did my first pull

Very excited!

13 Likes

Did 2 pulls with 20 tokens which resulted in 2 Bauchans :grin:. Certainly will level up one and decide then whether the duplicate should be raised also. Did one more pull and got Renfeld. That’s it for me for this event, it’s quite ok

4×10 pulls and 40 heros for food. Devastating.

:pensive:

Very sad at this moment. Trying to find something for going on.

Not an event hero, but omfg! Happy dance!

6 Likes

Nice… I’d love to have a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th Lianna. And will bring all the duplicates to at least 3/70. This can wreck havoc in AW.

Went a little gem happy as a fairly new player (3/4 months) and ended up with enough for a very strong roster!

Not a bad start, Isarnia seems like a great blue 5* and maybe solid on titans.

Ok, a second Rigard isn’t bad but not an exciting 10x

Yuck. Can’t stop here lol

Ok, got a Lancelot and first LJ.

Hmm another Lancelot, second Grimm, and Black Knight. :slight_smile: . Wasn’t excited about him but I’m very excited after reading about him!

Ok, Thorne and Morgan and a second BT/Wu Kong. But where is that Lady of the Lake!? Lol. I decide for one final pull and save the rest for Atlantis and here’s what we got:

First Sonya, second Tib, LADY OF THE LAKE and even HOTM! Would love Guin or Arthur but couldn’t bear another 3* 10x or more money spent, and I was pretty dang happy with what I got!

6 Likes

Lucky 10 again.

Lady Lake, Guin, a 2nd Grazul and this little new red rare guy…

23 Likes

Wow, what a Catch! Awesome.

I didn’t know that P Diddy is playing with us… :moneybag:

I’m more that 50 Cent Type. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

ok, get coins from all 3 event completed reward,… let see…

OK, 1st Kelile, not so exited, but will keep.
I still get nothing coins from suspicious chest. :man_shrugging:

Have been hoarding gems to do 10x summon for Avalon, kind of fidgeting and haven’t done it yet, still got a couple of days. But I did finally earned enough Challenge Coins from completing Rare/Epic plus 2 Suspicious Chests and dropped the coins in the slot to give it a whirl… Out came…

Hawkmoon (immediate food for Marjana)

In a way, I am kind of glad that I dropped the 10 coins in first because I have a feeling that had I done the 10x summon first, I probably would’ve gotten 3* classic dupe city (my luck is just “that” good). Will probably see if I can find a few more chests and complete Legendary for another go at this… If not, oh well, hoard the coins for whatever next challenge event that comes along.

Did a second single pull and got another Jahangir, funnily enough.

I think I should quit while I’m behind. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m with you. 3 singles: valen, gunnar and tyrum.

1 Like

2600 hard earned F2P gems. Nothing to see here. I already have a maxed Sartana (from TC20), but at least got Bauchan, should be good for 3* tournaments. :slight_smile:

4 Likes