King Arthur or Frida?

Arhur if you like sniper type , Frida if you prefer debuffer , both are okay

Of course that is with they amazing together

My understanding is that specials are colorless in general (they don’t do more/less damage to the enemy based upon the color of the enemy). However, the specific case of elemental defense reduction is unique in that it enhances the damage of specials (and tiles) of that color.

3 Likes

So it looks like Frida link doesn’t help in attack

She give protection against green but. When we attack the enemy doesn’t have colors for the computer so he doesn’t shoot geen tiles and also not special in colors so frida helps just for color stacking in defence which is not cool at all…

No regrets on ascending Aegir. He’s amazing on Titan teams.

2 Likes

Elemental buffs and debuffs do make slash attacks and special skills elemental

Damn, didn’t know that, what the hell ._.

Thank you !

Only two lol

Dude I would keep all 5. I would 3/70 all

Didn’t understand the whatever…

It’s a toss up,.Frida is deadly with multiple lines of grimms imo and her link. An alement debuffer in every color is huge. I DO have Arthur and DO NOT have frida. At first I was jealous thinking she was far superior but after getting arthir close to max my feelings have changed. Mostly because I have a maxed and embed alasie by his side and one after the other they do close to 1800 damage together. So for me Arthur is better do make sure a hero in snipes, I do understand that validity of Frida though

I have both Arthur & Frida at 3-70, and the mats to ascend one of them.

I am leaning towards Frida, because:

1. TITANS. Her dispel is going to be useful against that rare red tiger with riposte. Arthur doesn’t offer that. Also, Arthur’s atk down is great, but axes compensate slightly. My Titan team would be Kiril, Frida, Grimm, Ariel, Wu; so with two healers I should be ok even without that awesome atk down of Arthur. Especially as we’re facing 8/9/10* titans only, and not likely to progress to 12/13 for a long time, if ever.
  2. RAIDS. My normal 3 reds for a stack are Ariel, Grimm, Magni. It’s an annoyance, having Magni charged, but having to wait for Grimm. Frida and Grimm will charge together. Hopefully this will make for better gameplay. (Grimm is +10 on atk path; he’s squishy so I’m considering resetting him to def/hlth path.)

Other blues are (max u.n.o.)
Kiril, Boril, Triton
Aegir 3-70
COD 1-1, Val 1-1, Sonya 1-1, Agwe 1-1, 2nd Frida 1-1, Richard 1-1
(3* heroes omitted)

In the fulness of time, I might use Richard instead of Grimm in my 3 stack for raids/war. He’d be my next blue 5* project then.

I’m open to comments, if anyone has another perspective. Please comment or like if you think my reasoning is sound.

I had this very same issue months ago when I first pulled Frida. The point about the red rare titan is good, but how often are you really facing that specific titan? Seems like it would be once every few months tops. So not really something to consider when choosing who to ascend in my opinion. I chose to go with Arthur over Frida for a few reasons:

1. He is far and away better on red titans. Yes you can use axes like you said for attack down, but that mixed with the elemental down plus his sturdiness against special skills makes him survive the duration of the titan hit majority of the time
  2. The combo of a 3/70 Frida followed up with a maxed Arthur hit kills any hero in a raid besides a hero buffed by Aegir
  3. Frida at 3/70 is much more useful there than Arthur is and can survive decently there

I eventually gave scopes to both but that was my initial reasoning for Arthur first

1 Like

My blue mono was until the June tavern:

With 4* crit troop and Kiril buff Sonya survivability it’s nice enough. She’s ready with Vela.

My problem is:
Should I put Frida on Sonya’s spot? Grimm’s?
Arthur has a nice damage and the attack debuff.

I have 8 telescopes and I don’t even know if Frida it’s worth in my case.

Frida is better for Challenge events, especially if you’re pushing for high score. Arthur is better for Titans. Sonya on that first mono blue team can be useful if you need a dispel (depends on enemy team).

Frida shouldn’t replace Grimm on Titans or Challenge events.

Whether scopes should go to Frida will depend on what other Blue 5* heroes you have.

Arthur is better for titans, Frida is better EVERYWHERE else. I’d go Frida personally as the edge against titans is small for Arthur, but Frida’s edge everywhere else is HUGE because she hits three enemies and dispels.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have Panther and the dispelling it’s great. Frida is a stronger version of Panther, with resistance and link.

I’ll ascend her.

1 Like