Khiona or Domitia?

Sad … I didn’t thought it would re-write each others special effects.
As Ares gives critical
Khonia tile damage
BT buffs attack
Tarlak … well you know
I mean the icons aint the same so I thought I might stack together.
So if we replaced Ares with Grog dose it works as only buffing critical?

Tarlak - Khiona - Athena - Greg + color debuff hero would be quite ideal

2 Likes

For PvE: bring Wilbur along with Khiona and put 2 strong color heroes next to her, add Wu Kong to overcome Tarlak’s ATK cap and you are golden :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works everytime. Titan killer!!

Wu Kong - Strong color - Khiona - Strong color - Wilbur

1 Like

And even though I used my scopes on Magni, Agier @ 3-70 fits great with Khiona (she is my most used Hero).

Red titan example: WK - Agier - Khiona - Grimm/Athena - King/strong tile dmg

Does anyone here think Domitia is worth the tabards, period? I have her at 3/70 and just got my 6th tabard. I have been kind of underwhelmed by her. Sure, he has a decent hit, debuffs on 3 enemies and raises defense against holy, but her average speed makes that special not very great. She is rumored to be getting buffed with V20 so just wanted to get thoughts on her. As she is my only 5 star purple, I’m on the fence of maxing her or waiting to see if I get lucky soon with a better 5 star purple

K H I O N A of course, it synergize very well with some heroes (wilbur for example)

If she is your only purple legendary hero you should ascend her even to raise your yellow titan’s damage and your team’s survivability. Titans are her best area to me while for PvP she act as a subpar of other purple heroes.

• not the best speed
  • not the best damage
  • not the best dispel
  • the highest yellow defense buff

She is kinda limited but I guess she is better than Obakan

You could find this interesting:

1 Like

@Stl4life101

Gave her my tabards like 5 days ago and she’s already at 4/60, being f2p i cant complain, but i have waited a bit for the TC to drop me Sartana and the lastest Atlantis, which was a fiasco for me, convinced me to ascend her.
I just hope with the v20 they’ll increase her special damage, its already high enough at 390%, but it doesnt feel like she is hitting that hard.

1 Like

I’ve been doing the same with TC20 in hopes of getting Sartana. I know the day I ascend Domitia is the day I land Sartana. Was thinking that a maxed Domitia with some emblems to increase her attack stats might make her a lot more worth while. I haven’t looked too much in to the rouge class yet though since I haven’t maxed one in that class yet

Yeah, truth is I/you cant hold on forever, it was my only dark 5* too.
It is what it is, Sartana can show up tomorrow or never or you can even get Obakan or Quintus instead and in my book Domi is definitely better.
If they increase that special % a bit, Domitia its a cool dark hero and stat wise its really well balanced.

1 Like

Not true at all.

Absolutely. She hits almost as hard as Sartana and has better tile damage. The holy defense makes her excellent against Holy Titans.

2 Likes

I know the thread is old but compare Domitia, and Leonidas while you’re at it, to Perseus who is a hotm. You will see Domitia is the same but at avg speed which you can change to 9 tiles from 10 w l17 troops and emblems . She’s no sartana but she’s great w emblems for f2p. Same w leo, no Joon but again look at Perseus and leo. Stats and decent skill. If Dom or Leo were fast they could have been hotm. Now before the hate comes, I know Perseus is one of worst hotm but he is one. Basically for a f2p you can get Domitia and give emblems and troops to get a free hotm. Not a seshat but not a Margaret either…

2 Likes

I agree. I am f2p and was lucky enough to pull Domitia from tc20 a while back. True, her special delivers less damage and is slower than Sartana; but the dispel and defense against holy more than makes up for it. Plus her hairstyle is way cooler than Sartana.

2 Likes

Definitely late to the party, but if there was ever any debate between Sartana and Domita then that got settled with Sartana’s costume. Costume Sartana not only became my tank moving Heimdall to wing, but caused my defense to gain 200 trophies in a day. Over 2700 cups without having to do anything. Domi can apply to be Sartana’s personal coffee runner, but that’s about all she’s worth now. Especially since holy tanks and holy stack teams aren’t super common now thanks to Tell.