[Primer] Your first 3* team or Intro to getting 3* Heroes, leveling, farming, picking, double color and war ( Part 1 )

Subject
[Primer] Your first 3* team or Intro to getting 3* Heroes, leveling, farming, picking, double color and war ( Part 1 )

==Getting 3* Heroes==

You can get 3* Heroes several ways-

Daily summons
Tokens ( silver and gold )
Recruit training in your training camps ( example: level 13 elite training and level 20 legendary training )
Gem summons ( example: challenge event summons, elemental summons, seasonal summons, etc. )
Atlantis coin summons

==Leveling your first 3* Heroes==

You want to level a rainbow team of 3* heroes. This is one 3* Hero of each color- Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green and Red.

Rainbow teams are the most versatile and useful teams in the game.

Level your first rainbow team from 3* tier 1 level 1 ( 3* 1.1 ) to 3* tier 3 level 50 ( 3* 3.50 ).

Any 3* 3.50 hero is better than any 2* 3.40 heroes.

==Use only same color 1* / 2* heroes to level your 3* heroes==

Using matching colors doubles your chance of the hero’s special skill increasing, and gives you a bonus +20% hero XP.

Later you can experiment with off color/ random color leveling of heroes.

==Special skill==

For your first rainbow 3* 3.50 hero team do not worry about your heroes’ special skill.

Any 3* 3.50 hero with special skill 3/8 is better than any 2* 3.40 hero with special skill 8/8.

==Abandoning a 3* Hero==

Until you have a rainbow team of 3* 3.50 heroes, do not abandon any of your leveled 3* heroes.

Some heroes are good, some suck, but most are okay. This happens because heroes are based on Bosses and some Bosses are easy, some are hard, but most are okay.

Even the worst 3* 3.50 Hero will help you get better 3* heroes, and eventually 4* heroes.

Additionally, feeding 3* 3.50 hero to another hero loses 90% of the XP used to level them to 3* 3.50, and 100% of the ascension items. Once you know the game better you may do this anyways, but right now it just slows your progress in the game.

==Farming season 1, province 7, stage 7 with a rainbow team==

Season 1, province 7, stage 7, has two waves of mobs and a Boss flanked by two mobs. This is the fastest stage to get recruits, String, and Rugged Clothes. Also handy if you have a few minutes between tasks. I prefer this to most other stages, but other users farm different stages for different reasons.

==Farming season 1, province 8, stage 7 with a rainbow team==

Season 1, province 8, stage 7, has three waves of mobs two Bosses. This is the cheapest stage to get fill a Wanted Monster mission chest, a Wanted Ice mission chest, recruits, Common herbs, and Wooden shields. This is my second preferred farming stage, but other users farm different stages for different reasons.

==Parts==

Part 1 ( linky, linky )
Part 2 ( linky, linky )
Part 3 ( linky, linky )

6 Likes

I would worry about the special skills as far they will need em to finish the rare events !
Skills are important always.

Feeding a 3☆ hero 3^50 to same color hero gives nice exp, so better be the next 4☆ hero you get.

PS: I feed Jihanger cause he is Turkish, JK lol just cause he is useless … but had him in my starting so … point less to keep him after getting better heroes.

Finally!!! I found this info, thanks for sharing!!!