Trainer for Gretel im working on.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Poseidon +9
  • Azlar 4^80
  • Boldtusk +c20
  • Gormek +20
  • Little John +20

Poseidon gained a talent. Thatā€™s it for changes. It will be a while before they are ready yet, but Iā€™m starting to think about the day when I switch in Grimm and Magni for Gormek and Poseidon to take advantage of some blue tile goodness on all these red baddies.

Waltzed through the mob waves, except Azlar took a bit more damage than usual, so I had to fire Boldtusk once or twice that I normally wouldnā€™t have. Down to one mobling, I had both red and green diamonds on the board, and I was anticipating an easy finish. And then I accidentally triggered a cascade that popped both diamonds trying to kill that last stupid bat, ensuring I had a ton of garbage tiles going into the bosses. That proved to be a big problem, since all three bosses fired, and they were picking on LJ, ensuring I couldnā€™t re-fire him for a few more turns of mana slow. Ended up using healing potions, a dragon attack, and a few bombs after it got down to just Gormek and Poseidon. Really, really unhappy with this result. With the heroes I have, I shouldnā€™t struggle with this one, but when the board turns against you, these bosses are unforgiving.

Not enough emblems for Poseidonā€™s ridiculously expensive 10th node. Grimm will get the barbarian emblems once I get my iron situation sorted from upgrading buildings in anticipation of starting SH 25/HA. Bought Juneā€™s cheap VIP deal with Google credit, so I want to maximize that second builder while I can. Trainer hero goes to Azar; I drew her costume and am leveling her and the costume while I wait to see if my Sand Empire pulls garner me a bonus pull of Noor in July. Not sure sheā€™ll jump ahead of Elena for the rings, but I feel like I need to wait and see if she even shows up before I commit.

5 Likes

Decided to go with no blues for more of a challenge. Just made it with no items used.

4 Likes

Team last time

Team this time

Brought Boldy back for the heal. Boards were decent and each boss went down fairly quickly. No items used. If I get the darts I should be able to bring Delilah next time which should be an improvement.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Mitsuko.

4 Likes

All red final bosses makes this :cake:.

Double Grimm and Boldtusk probably could have autoā€™ed this one.

3 Likes

The team:

I am excited I remembered to switch my battle items to non-nuking items. I think the combo of that and having a healer for this one allowed me to beat it with few items. Grimm and Gretel needed a couple healing pots and I used 2 mana pots on Gretel to keep the bosses in check. That lady is the bomb!

Gormek +18, Colen +1, Little John +1 weā€™re on the bench. Gormek because Grimm drops D harder, Azlar does what Colen does only better, and Little John is off color. Gretel also controls mana better.

Magni went to +7 after the 2nd stage. I usually stop my 5ā€™s there, but I may keep going with Magni. My only other fighter not at +20 is Colen +1, but I got him late and Colen rarely sees action. Azlar does what he does better. Gretel went up 1 after stage 3 from the picture. Trainer went to Jackal (60/70).

Cheers and good luck to those still trial-ing!

7 Likes

My classic (literally) team: Boldtusk+18 - Magni+7 - Colen+18 - Grimm+20 - Little John+18

No items were required, it was pure destruction. Everything hoarded :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change, except Miki is maxxed.

Other Options

The Battle

Decent startā€¦

Elena revived 2x times and cast her skillā€¦ but can handle.
Heavy blue strong tilesā€¦ :muscle:
No items used.

Reward

Emblems keep both, not yet decided Fighter have too many competitor, Barbarian less compatetitor but does not have any candidate, maybe Little John or continue Grimm or Gretel.
Trainer goes toā€¦ Lancelot.

7 Likes

Barbarians have always been my weak pointā€¦had no hero thereā€¦now have Grimm fully leveled finally and was able to beat for the first time all 3 stagesā€¦team: Boldtusk, Grimm, Gretel, Malosi (3/70), Kage (3/70)

10 Likes

Congrats on the first win @Zion0991 :partying_face:

4 Likes

Same team as last time for meā€¦still I like the rainbow setup during the trials. As I was cooking while playing (yeah I know, not the best idea and I also had to pay for it as youā€™ll seeā€¦), I started the last stage autoplaying and got back to the phone only when it was almost too late and most of my team was dead or close to - but luckily was then able to nuke the rest away. Well as said, not my best idea but itā€™s done, lolā€¦

Trainer went to falcon, emblems will go to Kage for node 9 (currently at 22/50) and Panther for node 1 (36/65).

8 Likes

Did it with mostly same thing as last time:

• Tuskie +20 and with costume bonus, but default outfit (obviously)
  • Magni +9
  • Miki +17
  • Elena 4/80
  • Gretel 4/70

Just silenced everyone with Miki while dealing good damage to everyone, then when that wore off I just fired loaded Elena so the bosses with Artificial Idiocy do themselves in. Magni cleaned up the last standing Elena. Used one Medium Mana Potion.

Emblems will go to Magni and Miki, trainer will wait until 6th ring appears and will go to Kong.

6 Likes

Actually not too bad. Last round had red diamond and got everybody set up. Used a few arrows and one dragon to clear a side. Then me crush Nashgar.

4 Likes

How do you like your talented Obakan @DeusNoctum? Is the solo riposte useful? I donā€™t have him and rarely see him. I know he gets a bad rep ion the boards, but so does Kelile and I love her at +18 attack path. The boards have a disproportionate amount of tip end users which skews public opinion here some times I think.

3 Likes

Donā€™t care for Obakan much. Heā€™s more like a 4 than a 5. The riposte can come in handy if the opponent is mostly dead and it finishes him off. Leveled him only because I donā€™t have many 5* and heā€™s the first from TC20.

Gave him one emblem just for the 6%. Thatā€™s all he gets. Decided to try him this time instead of Tiburtus, since I already had Grimm.

Eventually I may reset the emblems if I ever get someone better. For nowā€¦

:smiley_cat:

2 Likes

You had a nice run @Muchacho. Very cool.

2 Likes

I hope that im the future Obakan costume will somehow revive him to become a good hero the same as costume did on Kadilen. Otherwise Obakan is only a bench hero and will never be used.

2 Likes

I have an idea for his costume thatā€™ll make it very unique and rewarding to the people using him now.

Normal costume bonus stuff with whatever the hell power you want ā€¦ BUT if when you pull the costume you already have a maxed Obakan in your roster you get 100 gems. Additionally, if you have a maxed Obakan with any talents (zing!) you get 500 gems. FINALLY if you have a maxed Obakan +20 at the time you pull the costume you get 1 million gems and officially win E&P.

Now the catch, you are unfortunately also burdened with Muchacho hanging out in your E&P entourage devouring the crumbs you drop from your E&P winningness for life (or until I get bored and/distracted, whichever comes fiā€¦SQUIRREL!)

Thatā€™s how they should reward all those Obakaners out there IMO :beers:

2 Likes

I already know what my team will be!

1 Like

So late with this one, I canā€™t even vote.

Lineup changes were kinda like, ā€œwouldnā€™t it be cool ifā€¦ā€ Gravyā€™s now maxed, and I dropped Kingston and Grimm for Killhare and Panther.

• On the bench: Elena, Lancelot, Gretel, Sumitomo, Magni 1 and 2 3.70, Poseidon, Kingston 1 and 2 3.70, Sunny Joon, Dread Sartana, Tyr 3.70, Gormek, BT 1 and 2, Hu Tao, Miki, Grimm 1 and 2, Colen, Stonecleave
  • Up and coming: Shadereave 3.19

I got to the bosses with 3 of 5 ready, a pair of red diamonds, and plenty of purple tiles.

I usually go after Azlar first, but the board decided otherwise.

I donā€™t think they got a single special off.

Trainer to JF, emblems to Killhare and Gravemaker.

4 Likes