🔵 [May 20, 2020] Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss

It’s time for Trials of Strength!

This is the First of the Trials in the 15th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Strength

Reset Token Tracking

=> Class Emblem Trial Quests - Chance for Reset Emblem - May 20 / 21 - NO

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Strength?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Strength?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Strength?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Strength?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Strength

• Fighter Boldtusk and Fighter Delilah are excellent healer options, but of course not everyone has them. Do you have one of them available, and did you bring them along? If not, how did you manage the lack of healers?

• The Barbarian and Fighter Classes have some big hitters — the “Strength” name for these Trials is no surprise. Did you find it helped to have some strong attackers for your team?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Strength occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Strength Discussions
5 Likes

My current team :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cool having Little John with 20 talents! Did you go full attack? He would be a glass cannon but hit like a son of a gun :ok_hand:

I wish I would have gotten Little John earlier so I could have used him more. He was one of my last 4’s though so I already had 5’s and talented other 4’s.

Good luck in the trials!

3 Likes

Costumes boldtusk cant be used in trials? The text on him says “hero costume is allowed” but I can’t put him on my team?

2 Likes

Normal version is allowed.

It’s got that text because the game treats the normal version as a “costume”

3 Likes

Isn’t that because in costume he is monk class and therefore cannot be used in this trial

1 Like

I’m excited to finally field test my 3/61 Malosi in this trial and ditch the semi-useless slow panda. First two stages went extremely well but they’re not that difficult anyway. Will see how the final stage goes.

3 Likes

That’s the team I used. Malosi is definitely new and Sumitomo got upgraded with the Hero Balance

It was a breeze!

7 Likes

Fastest boss wave without using items ever for me.

Dedicated to
Boldie Grimm Miki
combo. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

thanks for clearing that up. flavor text is very confusing, might want to adjust that…

2 Likes

Others have suggested that but ultimately it’s how the developers and staff have chosen to have it.

1 Like

Trials by Guv - Strength

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Strength by Guv

Guvs Strength History:

Team This Time

Annnnddd still no changes :stuck_out_tongue:

Other Options
Note - Elena & BT are UNCOSTUMED options; No COSTUMED options.

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Strength 20th May

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Fighter Emblems = 157 in storage for now. Might give more to Panther but am also considering holding them for Killhare.
  • Barbarian Emblems = 41 / 50 for Gravemakert Node 13
  • Trainer = Fed to Grazul (now 3-27)

12 Likes

Bk, Kong, kage, Delilah, Miki.

No sweat

5 Likes

Same team as always… forgot to craft minor healing, but it was no problem at all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Last time I tried

Hu tao (not maxed), Colen, BT, Grimm, Little John 3/60

but couldn’t beat the final stage.

This time Hu was maxed and I swapped out Little John still at 3/60 for Malosi at 3/37 - already far less squishy.

Malosi 3/37, Grimm +12, BT +6, Hu Tao, Colen +11

What I am currently classing as an easy win although it is still requiring a number of pots and weapons. Phone call came in right near the end with Mal and BT just hanging on. IGNORED IT!

9 Likes

Same team as last time

The battle went smoothly like the previous time, great boards and again there was no need for battle item.

Rewards, all saved for now.

11 Likes

I call this the “Hit em Hard” trial.

Elena joins the team, replacing Gormek. I also dropped Colen earlier for Little John (weak color against bosses, but useful special). Boldtusk for heal, Grimm for defense debuff, and Lancelot for mana boost. BT + Lance both boost attack, but the other parts of their specials are key.

• Boldtusk is the most important team member here, considering how frail everyone is.
  • Elena and her riposte proved to be a great addition, sandwiched as she is between brittle Lance and Grimm. The three + Boldtusk synergize quite well, as does Lance boosting slow LJ.

Got a little careless, had to use a revive scroll on Elena in the last mob stage before the boss. Oops! Note to self: do not multi-task… I make this note once a week at least…

Azlar killed himself via slash attack on Lance. I focused fire on enemy Elena; I can deal with Nashgar’s and Azlar’s burns but I cannot do anything about her riposte! Nashgar fired, burning BT… but Grimm finished both Elena and Nashgar off next turn.

• Fighter emblems in the bank for Elena (10 levels to go to maxing…!) Red trainer to her of course
  • Barbarian emblems in the bank first. Grimm is +13, LJ and Gormek both +11, so all are in a good spot. I have maxed, unemblemed Grimm and Gormek dupes for war depth, but not sold on dropping emblems on them. I also have Malosi at 1/21, though he will get my next set of Darts unless I pull another Yellow 5*, so might keep the emblems for him.
8 Likes

Same team
Azlar was +9

This one, this time was a big fat fail, lost the Red gem before boss fight and ended up with all other gems and bugger all red tiles! :joy:

Emblems for Azlar, trainer in the bank

9 Likes

Boldtusk+18 - Magni+7 - Colen+18 - Grimm+20 - Little John+18

No items required

6 Likes

Cookie Settings