🔵 [Jan 29, 2020] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

How about two Tony Danzas :laughing::

In the final stage I got snowflakes the first three times lol but it’s all good, I love that little rascal. He came through with swords at the very end and Scarlett couldn’t dodge it #superswords #powernipples
danzaburo-foto (1)
I’ve accepted that I’ll be using items in this stage as I don’t want to super charge Sabina. On to the next one!

7 Likes

Dansaburo, Scarlett, G. Jackal, Marjanaa, Sabina

I used one or two bombs at the last level, 3 healing potions and minor healing potions while dealing with bosses.
Dansaburo was a good boy this time. He froze himself only once.

4 Likes

The one with no maxed five for me.

SABINA - SCARLETT - JACKAL - JACKAL - MUSASHI 3/70

It works fine because both ladies are +20 already. Sabina saves my ■■■, Scarlett is just good looking as always (and of course is lowering their attack stats) and the two Jackals combined with Musashi are doing well.

3 Likes

Tried and failed.
Two stages taken; at the third I did not wanted to waste items. Did it last time because I needed the emblems to level up Kelile and Toth…yes…you read correct…Toth-nerfed-to-pre-school-level-Amun…:no_mouth:
Could start to be jealous if I take a look at your heroes. :see_no_evil::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:
team was and is:

Emblems: not enough to level up any hero

5 Likes

My team this time:

• Domitia +11
  • Sabina +20
  • Ameonna +14
  • Kelile 4^70
  • Scarlett 4^70

Same crew as last time. Scarlett now fully maxed, Domitia up one talent, and Ameonna up 5.

This lineup packs a punch, but unfortunately in purple, which is weak against mobs. Still, no issues with mobs. Was able to heal everyone with Sabina and recharge her and everyone else going into the boss wave. Focused on Skittles, as usual, to avoid dodges. Cooperative boards allowed me to finish her quickly. Antidotes cured attack down as needed. I did need nearly all my healing potions, as this is a slog, but no real danger. Scarlett fell next, then Domitia, to claim the emblems.

Emblems stored for Domitia and Ameonna, respectively. Trainer hero to Vela.

3 Likes

Got busy and didn’t post…

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

Straightforward, just used some Antidotes to avoid the attack debuffs slowing me down.

Shiny New Emblems

l

Hammer Time

TC20 spit out Richard a couple days ago, so he ate the Trainer Hero.

3 Likes