🧞 [Jan 2021] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

As I said just do any battle, like a map or a quest stage with your team1… it will be fine after that…

Confused about the application of all the attack stat bonuses, auras, and specials.

Example: Extreme titan (+100%), 5th battle for hero (-19%), Wu Kong special (+185%), titan special (-50%). Holy hero.

Is the net effect on a single tile (100-19+185-50 = 216)
Or is it (100-19+185)×0.5 = 133
Or is it something else?

Couldn’t find the answer in search or other MT threads. I know the flags accrue, but do they accrue all the way to 12 (OP only states that we get 12 flags in total) or do they reset after 24h?

They stack, so can accrue up to 12.

So I’m a good player, but not a top player. I was fighting the Mythic Titan today and hoping to get a 500,000 fight with the opener, but I got like 319k (which is good, but not amazing or anything). So it made me think. What are the 500k+ people doing better than me? I made a short video if anyone enjoys talking strategy that wants to give me advice. How do you break into that next higher group? I felt like I spent all my time in the fight thinking about battle items instead of tiles. I takes 2 minutes and 30 seconds just to fire 5 hurricanes, 5 tornadoes, 5 scroll of alterations, and a titan banners.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6Rf4oTgLSHDyqmktycST5EjI3h1KQ71/view?usp=sharing

Obvious things wrong:

• I don’t have a yellow debuff person. Not even a Guardian Jackal.
  • Don’t have a Ranvir so I’m using a Wu
  • Don’t have an Odin or Sif or anything for Mana boosting.
  • Don’t have any level 30 yellow mana troops or anything

Choices I made:

• I decided to bring a max Isarnia for her -44% drop for 6 turns instead of just using harpoons and a 5th yellow (not sure that was a good choice)

Is it just that I didn’t bring a color debuff person? I’m currently blaming that. :slight_smile: What would you do better?

1. Please upload ur video on youtube so it can be embedded directly to ur post.

2. Search mythic titan on youtube. There are already top players showing their startegy to get score more than a million. It required premium items, def down, elemental down and buff up heroes something like that

I know exactly what you said. I don’t know what you are talking about because you’re using the word “team”, which means 5 heroes. I didn’t use the word “team”. I said “account”, which means the account every player must create to play this game and build teams of heroes. I also stated that I already did 3 battles. Therefore again, telling me to do any battle with team1 makes no sense, since I already did battles in my Account A using a variety of the six teams I have. Thanks but no thanks since you prefer to be “As I said” snarky, instead of replying with what I said. Problem solved, case closed.

Anybody knows the next color of the Mystic Titan ? First one was red and now it’s purple. If it’s green then I will start to level a second Guardian Falcon.

No reason to be snarky. This is the solution to the bug. You have to play any level (on a map or some quest) using the first team slot (the window to chose your team appears before you start any battle). Since you have two accounts and one account is having the bug, you have to play any level with 1st team slot on the account that’s having a problem. Then you’ll be able to attack the mystic titan.

1 Like

I apologise! I did not want to be harsh!

To my best knowledge that could be one solution to your problem. This is a known issue…

I haven’t seen much on what leads to what rankings so I did a little math in my head.

I just did my first MT hit. I got 170K damage with my mono blue team* which ranks me 85K which is top 10%. If closer to the 5%, top 1% will rank around 17K. If I’m closer to 10% top 1% will be around 8.5K.

This is in line with knowing the top 14K got top 1% last time.

Well… took my premium items donated by my kind alliance members to my 1st attack with my best heroes… and struggled to even match 3 tiles! Def. down and Wu dead after less than a minute so forget the items and wow, 50k attack! Managed 151k on later attack so all fine!

Don’t have a deep holy bench so going off colour to avoid the -attack holy tiles. Seems to be working as already have higher total score than last time with 3 flags remaining.

I still wish SGG would make this

• a collaborative event to actually kill the Titan - then it encourages discussion

• alliances rewards based on achieving scores rather than top x%. Our alliance is around 7000 so there’s no chance to achieve anything from that!

1 Like

Finishing scores:

Current brackets:

Will see where it finishes up. Big improvement on last time, but purple titans are generally better for me anyway…

1 Like

Is it just me, or am I just unlucky? Feels like ALL my boards were poor at best…

Update: Total damage, fell back to top10
Screenshot_20210125-073447

Which was to be expected I guess.

@Kilted and @WaVe

Thanks for sharing screenshots of your mythic titan affair. Sharing mine also:

I hope everybody share theirs so that next time, we can establish a ballpark figure needed to get to 1%. I still have 3 flags left and i am torn whether to use it or not since my total is already at 1%. I only use heavy battle items on the first MT hit, while i use small mana pots, small healing pots, banners and arrow attack on the subsequent hits.

EDIT: I wish to have either White Rabbit or costume for Viv. I don’t have regular defense down hero for my yellow team.

1 Like

I’d like to see the list of alliance members who have hit/list their total damage much like with the normal titan.

1 Like

My alliance and I are enjoying the new Mythic Titans because its something new and another challenge for us to compete in. My only gripe so far is that we feel more visibility is needed as an alliance when it comes to flag usage. I know myself and others in the alliance bought into the the titan battle item deals and are giving it our all to score top 100 but we need to see flag usage as a whole just like its offered for wars. It would also be great to allow visibility on scores as well just like we are offered for regular titans. This will allow us to see what people are striving to bring us closer to our goals and who are holding us back. Please add these functions as soon as possible so that we stay motivated and continue to spend and use resources toward this new event. @Guvnor can you make sure the right people get this?

15,410: top 1%
15,594: top 5%

So target for top 1% is somewhere around ~15,500 ranking. For total damage that puts you over 1.752M.

IIRC I was around 13K at this time last time and finished at 14k and still top 1%. Maybe more are waiting this time, but I think you’ll be fine.

I’ll post more about my experience this time tomorrow when final rankings are out.

4 Likes

My scores (current).

Hopefully my ally manages to sneak in a touch more damage to jump into Top 100 (we’re ever so close!!)

Screenshot_20210125-142639_Empires

5 Likes

I would love to see a total flags available for the Mythic Titans.
I do not want to see everyone’s individual scores. We can all ss them and share, if we want…
But during the event, it would be great just to know if everyone has used all flags or not.

2 Likes