🧞 [Jan 2021] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

Yeah. I am just curious because in the first Mythic Titan event, some players did not participate (we have heard or read issues about how some didnt attack or attacked but immediately fled and the buggy ranking, etc.).

Here you go.

Hoping to stay in top 1%. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It should be OK for top 1% attack/total. I have 2 flags left.

3 Likes

I’ll share mine too, even though it isn’t as impressive as some of yours , guys… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I figured, might as well screenshot this. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Held on for top 1/5 unless something happened in last minute.

I’d imagine my single score is very much on the break point for dropping the 5.

Did I read wrong? Only got 20 of each emblem for the 1%, I thought it was 30 or was it a % chance?

4 Likes

My rewards for 5% top attacks and 1% total damage:

7 Likes

My rewards (Attack & Total Top1% / Alliance > 10000)

I used 5x scrolls of alteration but did not get them back :slightly_frowning_face:

Got also 30 x bones to craft harpoons and minor mana potions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy with that !

7 Likes

The event ended and I forgot using the last 3 mythic titan flags. I am ranked 2,639th in the top attacks (best score was 584,195) and 11,644th on top total (2,009,694; didn’t use the last 3 flags).

I think getting 30 emblems is 50% chance while getting 20 emblems is also 50% at the top 1% tier.

Yeah, I’d wish they include 5* battle items as reward on mythic titans.

3 Likes

Thanks @Ultra

20charactersofshouldvegonetospecsavers

1 Like

2 times top10, alliance >1000:

Quite decent, and better then expected. Maybe I lucked out on loot for once?

5 Likes

I think the loot is a big let down from the first one. Maybe SG balanced out the loot to make up for the mistake last time?

Top 1%, top 1% and top 1000 alliance:

7 Likes

Next time they cough up titanium, used 5 * items, and rewards for the top1% are a complete mock … The game introduces nicely …

Top 1% for individual, and >1k for alliance. Very meh loot

20 timestops LOL, too bad I didn’t use a single one but did use 20 tornadoes. Unfortunately did not gain any alteration scrolls back but oh well.

Also, what are the chances I get the exact same emblem classes for both top 1%, and then one of them gives 3 rolls of 20 instead of 30? Anybody feel like doing the math? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Expected nothing, got tome of tactics.
Fair deal.

12 Likes

Top 1%, Top 1%, top 100 alliance.

6 Likes

Here’s mine

1% - 1% - Top 1k for clarity

6 Likes

Have many Jackals (3), but not many battle items (used priority for Titan in Alliance), so, not expect anything…
Top 5%, Top 10%, > 1k
IMAGE 2021-01-25 16:39:07

5 Likes

4 Likes