It took me this long to realize... tips & tricks

the dragon can actually be killed, too

1 Like

Wait what? I didn´t know!

1 Like

News to me! I’ve tapped on it a few times en passant but never got any result. How do you do it?

tap way more, way way more

LOL! Thanks! I will try it.

Took me a while to realize that wind kinda act weird in the village…

3 Likes

Haha, I never noticed that either :rofl:

Sigh. I´m so embarrased.

So, it´s Atlantis Rises. Right? One is farming. A lot. What to do with all that Iron?

I haven´t managed to research everything yet, but I can make harpoons. Finally something that costs Iron instead of Food! Right?

:woman_facepalming:

I just couldn´t quite grasp where my Food went, all of a sudden! :sweat_smile:

You really do learn something new every day. And I´m not too embarrased to share it here. :yum:

I don´t even know how I could miss that - it´s literally right there! I guess I saw what I wanted to see.

billede

3 Likes

Also took me a long time to realize that increased food storage capacity will increase your food-loot from chests - that was definitely a added motivation to get the food storage up

I make non-stop dragonbanners and tornados, they are a great help against titans, and are iron only, although takes a toll on the other ingredients after a while

1 Like

Since I am not using the Hero Academy 3* troops to store iron, during Atlantis, I make these battle items to utilise all the iron I get from extensive farming using 35+ flasks.

• Toradoes
  • Dragon Banners
  • Bomb Attack
  • Dragon Attack
  • Axes
  • Arrows

This way hardly any iron goes to waste & :

• I am well stocked for the challenge events / alliance quests / Towers.
  • Use of all crafting mats is fairly balanced & I never run out of stock.
2 Likes

Ahh, yes those banners- and tornadoes too. Thank you for the great tip @tobovian :slight_smile: @dansing - you too. I was running out of materials other than iron to craft anything, except training troops :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, this! This was my discovery about 2 months ago. This works only if you have VIP purchased for more than 1 month. If it is only 1 month you can only have this turquoise dragon.

I remember that it took me a while to figure out that I can target a specific enemy. First I thought that it’s always random or there is a pattern which I didn’t understand yet.

And last year I also discovered that you can change names of your teams and you can add emojis to them. So now I have “Titan :crossed_swords:” and “Raids :skull::smile:

3 Likes

Emojis to teams? I had no idea about that either - Thank you for sharing :100:

If you click on the wooden wheel in upper left corner of War screen you can then click “inspect team” and see what heroes you have remaining without having to use an opponent and confusing all your alliance mates lol

10 Likes

I didn’t know this until I joined my second alliance. It looked like I was going to attack a selected team in war; I was just checking my remaining heroes. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, and this should be changed IMO. It is so annoying that you have e.g. 1000 feeders already made, then didn’t notice that the Training is running out and Bang! You got yourselves a big headeache, where to put them in orded to continue Training.

Of course, it is your fault that you wasn’t cautious enough, but it is not that big deal to be able to continue the same training from that Point.

Otherwise, you’ll waste feeders on a hero which you don’t actually want to level, or you’ll waste the time, not training in this Camp.

3 Likes

This one is great, use it all the time. Although the QOL i am missing is being able to see the opposing team as I am putting together my own. I often have to go out and in again to check if the team I am composing is optimised vs opponent or not

4 Likes

Another I spent way to long to get was that when farming, you can just press “replay” instead of going through all the choices again (i know, this should be obvious…)

1 Like

Yes, this can be really frustrating! I ended settling on grabbing a 2nd device when I do my War hits here in E&P and in Puzzle Combat - I screenshot the defense, quick share to my other device, and then have that to refer to when picking my attack team. I do use an old phone for this, so I must have wifi access.
It has gotten a little bit better…now that I have built up more heroes and have some solid teams - sometimes I can see the defense and be like, this team of heroes I use a lot will be good. Then I can just go in and use that team without having to do the whole screeshot thing. Rush War is the one that I still always screenshot though…since it is very different from normal raid teams I use regularly. I do really like Rush though :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes