It took me this long to realize... tips & tricks

:joy: I already do it. Trust me, it’s cathartic.

4 Likes

you can also target a specific enemy if you ever do autoplay.

4 Likes

It took me 2-3 months to realize you could lock heroes to prevent them from being fed.

More than once I fed a 4 star hero to a 1-2 star hero.

1 Like

And it takes ages and alot of food.

2 Likes

Two non-obvious useful features:

Naming your teams something besides Team1 (Click on the name).

Viewing the whole emblem tree for a hero (Reverse pinch).

6 Likes

Being able to “bank” extra food and recruits in TC and now iron in the Hero Academy.

I wrote a blog just to give my friends the tips that I’ve discovered.

2 Likes

Blockquote
Naming your teams something besides Team1 (Click on the name).

In my 4th year of playing and did not know this. Lol
Thanks

2 Likes

Ha ha, this made my day :rofl:

1 Like

I lost my fully leveled Frosty to this :pensive: have him again now, finally.
But after that I locked ALL my important heroes, so maybe worth it?

I took me far to many tries to realize that Lord Loki’s ability is useless on enemies with “Mindless”

2 Likes

I also realized after a while that, as long as your training is not finished, you can add or subtract training sessions. But if it the timer runs out you have to take out ALL your subjects before you can add other sessions, not always as easy as it sounds

1 Like

here’s one to add to your duck hunting - turn on the audio and you will hear them when they enter the screen

3 Likes

Great suggestion on the sound for duck hunting! I added it to my blog post about it :grin:

2 Likes

thanks for the name check :slight_smile:

1 Like

Summons ignore the available hero slots (that is, even if you have only 1 hero slot left you can summon as many as you want).

I use this when I’m low on slots but have some annoying 3* whose special skill just won’t get to 8/8 even when maxed. Then I use my silver tokens to summon until I get enough feeders for a guaranteed special skill level up

3 Likes

I was about level 44 until I realized that the titan won’t gain mana if you hit the weak spot :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Some special skills animations can finish faster if you tap multiple times fast on the screen
Like you do to speed up the loot or summons

4 Likes

Does this work on the long as titan animations?

It worked in some titans including the blue 14* one on a certain version i dont quite remember 39 or 40 but somehow it doesnt anymore

you’ll also suddenly realise that the wars are very fast

1 Like