I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Using the free time I get back from not playing E&P like…

4 Likes

I have been playing the game for 2 years and something, I have given enough money to make a team as strong as I can. But for so long I have not received anything. It is not possible for him to give me anything, a good player after so much money and so much summons. I see my friends in the team and they have given five times the money from me but they have made at least 3-4 good teams, with good players. Yesterday I made another purchase the 10 summon Valhalla with 3000 diamonds almost 33 € and again nothing. the last purchase I made. for so long I have put the game on friends poles, I have invited a lot of people. now I will do the exact opposite … I will tell them what exactly is happening and that if you do not give too much money you will not get anything. Too bad because I like the game very much, and in the team I am the same, but I will show them and tell them the reality. You are unacceptable.

3 Likes

I’m not convinced that is true at all. I spend but not too much (definitely not nearly as much as some other players). The only time I’ll actually buy ascension items are during seasonal events, so 4 times a year when you get 1k gems + 4* ascension may. That said, may drops have their spurts. In the last 2 - 3 weeks I’ve gotten 4 4* mats from MV alone. Our last 14* titan dropped rings and the bonus tabard for me.

So, I think you’re exaggerating a bit. I think that because you don’t spend for whatever your reason is (which is totally fine), you’re not happy because those that do spend are moving along at a much quicker pace than you are. It’s not other peoples’ fault that you don’t spend and those that do spend should definitely be advancing faster than you by a lot. After all, it’s a business. Their sole purpose is to make profits.

They do sell more. Open up the shop and spend away. There has to be a balance somewhere. Even grocery stores have limits on what’s in stock.

@Dyna49 Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. My statement was purely selfish. On a large scale, these items have to be rare and things have to move slowly. You’re right, that’s the balance. it’s just frustrating to me because I just want to be able to use my heroes. That’s all. I just have to be more patient is the bottom line.

Sure, I understand where you’re coming from. You choose to spend the money to pull for the heroes you want but mats don’t come that easy even with the offers. Others don’t spend the money to pull heroes yet some complain about having a pile of mats they have and no one to use them on. There’ll be an extreme to both sides at any given time. But There definitely needs to be a balance. Good luck with the mat hunt though!

1 Like

My vent for the day:

Fought a Sif tank. My move formed a blue diamond that popped itself, and my team died to riposte damage and a stupid Morel special. Bah!

Ok, rant over

7 Likes

I decided to make one more attempt at season 3 portal for another Alfrike. Two Tyrs and Joon are from today’s haul. No need to write a big rant I’ll let this picture of my season 3 five stars speak for itself.

2 Likes

Bummer, only gave you a like in solidarity of your pain.

Tyr needs a buff. He’s like a soft purring kitty now. When he gets a buff, you can decide whether you still want to exchange him for someone else in SE, assuming there is a decent selection.

2 Likes

Not really a vent, but more of a solidarity post - had the most disastrous war today. Tried to clean up a team with cKiril, CHorghall, Gullin, cKillhare. Tank was already dead

Two zero point attacks, wasn’t even able to fire ONE special skill before the enemy fully charged and murdered me!

Ah well RNG gonna RNG, in my whole playing time I’ve only had one other war this disastrous :slight_smile: things balance out in time!

4 Likes

Who’s calorie ? Were you hungry when you typed that? :joy::rofl:

You have company here. :rofl::joy:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 Likes

Lol autocorrect! Dang it! :joy::joy::joy: cKiril!

3 Likes

Sometimes how fast costumes level is a PITA. I am leveling Kelile’s costume. It is almost maxed and has only leveled the special when ascending. Using all on color, super high percentage stuff. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!!

:beers:

4 Likes

I’m sure there is a meme in the making over this. That feeling to see the hero leveled so fast - wooohoo! :partying_face: - only to be replaced with the - oh come on! :woman_facepalming:- in the end :smile:

Stay, stay :blush::rose:

1 Like

Well after a recent bout of spending and ONE (out of lots ) notable summon result im going to tighten my purse strings again. You would think they would try to keep people spending by making it more lucrative.

1 Like

$GG hasn’t figured that out yet. Judging from some of the recent Summer Soltice summon results posted in Forum, I suspect that they are more than happy to continue their summon odds policy for now.

3 Likes

Yeah with a 0.01% chance vs $$$ spent!!!?

1 Like

Duly noted and not unnoticed that the magic event and specifically troops was held just before pov started so using epic troops tokens for the wizard troops wouldnt count in pov . I’m pissed but I’ll be back! You won this round E&P

1 Like

Troops leveling sucks.

After POV raids, I’m never raiding again.

1 Like