I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Troop leveling takes forever

I hate this game!

I hate that I didnā€™t get Seshat in the Legends portal!

I hate how annoying Stage 2 in the challenge event has become, on purpose(!), so we cannot auto farm it with ease!

On that note, I hate Guardian Gazelle!

I also hate any hero with 99% dodge chance on defense - Iā€™m looking at you C-Kadilen!

I hate how overpowered these new heroes are, that I have no chance of getting!

I hate to see how much money players spend on the game and why that cannot go to charity instead!

I hate how board dependent the Rush Tournament is!

I hate that the response to an increase in our roster is met with an offer to buy it for real money!

I hate how hard 11* Titans hit!

I hate playing with the same 4* heroes for so many months!

I hate how crowded my base is and I fear the day I have to hunt ducks as itā€™s easier to hunt the offers instead!

I hate how I recently start to look at new heroes as temporary, as if nerfs are the most natural thing in the world!

I hate negativity that isnā€™t constructive!

ā€¦ :sob::woman_facepalming::smile:

ā€¦Had to get to it off my chest, thank you for tuning into this rare episode :rose:

I shall see you all tomorrow!

10 Likes

I hate my raid luck today. 6 raids in a row with terrible tiles. So frustrating! And challenge summons gave me 9 3* guys and just one 4*. Tell this game to stop being such a Scrooge.

3 Likes

Am just about done with raids all together . Facing off against 4900 and 5000+, 3 moves to annihilation diamond tier teams in platinum tier isnā€™t worth the frustration of filling a useless chest any more .

Ham is too precious to waste on rerolls that throw me against a stronger team than the last that pulverized me. One more aspect of the game not to engage .

2 Likes

My empathies and sympathies :frowning:

2 Likes

Much thanks sleepyhead.

But we all know will be back at it tomorrowšŸ˜…
Am such a sadichist to continue with inflicting this pain upon myselfā€‹:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

that;s what this vent thread is for :wink: get a bit of our chests, so we can go back for more pain tomorrow lol

2 Likes

And indeed we do . Am feeling better aleadyā€¦well, until the next round of raids.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™m finding it much less frustrating at 1000 cups these days :joy: I stopped raiding all together now, have my cup dropping team on all the time, and only fill a single monster chest too.

3 Likes

ah, cup dropping. I used to scorn that practice, but now I enjoy it.

(what I do dislike though, is cup dropping very low THEN setting an OP defense backā€¦ itā€™s annoying because I like getting my revenges, and those made it really tough to revenge lol)

3 Likes

Meh, not a fan of cup dropping, besides, am unmercifully pummeled down from high platinum to mid. And yes, always manage to be thrown against those diamond behemoths. :joy:
Mayhap a bit too lazy to take the effort of fighting teams in their own league . :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cup dropping whatā€™s that? :grinning:

Iā€™m somewhat similar, my defense isnā€™t the greatest so itā€™ll keep me in low to mid platinum so I donā€™t really see the need to purposely set a bad defense. I imagine higher ranked players will either just ignore me (lack of cups), or just finish me off as an easy target.

2 Likes

Yeah, I myself only cup drop 100 cups below where Iā€™m normally atā€¦ but mainly because where I normally am at, I usually get hit by people 200 cups above me with their fancy all-ninja or all-COK defenses :joy:

Like, I donā€™t have enough raid flasks to fill my raid chest regularly anymore :joy:

1 Like

Is usually the latter, easy targets .:rofl:

2 Likes

Raid flasks? Iā€™d Iikely have a better chance finding a living, breathing, black unicornšŸ˜„

1 Like

Would you settle for a rare Thunder Unicorn? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That was a few titans ago, but thank you for the kind offeršŸ™‚

2 Likes

Clash of Knights is garbage and Valhalla pulls same . Iā€™ll be back tomorrow !

1 Like

Teammates ā€˜missingā€™ the war.

3 hours into the war: * offline *
9 hours into the war: * still offline *
12 hours into the war with energy replenished: * have been online but still have placed no war attacks *
18 hours into the war: * offline again*
23 hours into the war: * still offline *
24 hours: war is over (and lost of course)
20 minutes after war has ended: ā€œAh damn, I missed the war? Sorry!ā€

Thatā€™s okay, you only had 24 hours :slight_smile:

9 Likes

and the timing too, coming online just after it ended :slight_smile:

1 Like