How will the new Slayer Mana Speed work on rush settings?

Hello all. This might be a stupid question but here it goes.

As you know, with the new update the Slayer Heroes’ mana speed is now labeled as ‘slayer’ rather than slow.

Does this affect how they work on very fast (rush) settings? Will it be set to very fast or will they get affected like magic and ninja heroes?

1 Like

I think they should work as others. Ninjas and Magic heroes are affected because they have multiple charges, so each charge is separately set on VF speed (for example Magic heroes become slower on first charge and faster on second one). Slayer heroes have single charge so they should be set to VF regardless.

1 Like

There will be no change at all in Rush tournaments and wars.

2 Likes

Thank you! @PlayForFun

1 Like

I think that magic heroes and ninjas get slower on every charge because each charge is faster than very fast just needs double amount of tiles to charge to 2x

1 Like

Their mana speed passive staking stack with very fast war, after full stacking they need less than 5 tiles for charge

1 Like

Pardon? Won’t slayer speeds move to 6.5?

Also, @PlayForFun, how would the Styx speeds work during rush? Normally, they’re 6, 9, and 12 tiles. During rush, does it become 6.5, 13, and 19.5? Thanks.

1 Like

Slayers are at 6.5 for Rush but they gain mana stacks so will get quicker as the match goes on

1 Like

All multiple charge heroes (Styx, Ninja, Magic) are receiving a disadvantage in Rush.
So all charges are take 6.5 tiles.
Slayers are also can be charged in 6.5 tiles, and it will speeded up with the stack through the battle.

2 Likes

So Styx are probably the worst off, being forced at 6.5, 13, and 19.5… Got it, thanks.

I just discovered this today getting whooped in rush tournament because I couldn’t seem to get even to the 2nd charge for Hypnos, facing counterpunchers.

I realized they would be slower than usual but basically you’re limited to the 1st and maybe the 2nd charge-if you’re lucky.

Never again!

1 Like

Not having any charge heroes myself…I never realised this. Lol. Good to know…

1 Like

I’m obsessed with speed, so I try to build around my 2 Styx and 1 Magic heroes.

So you can imagine the swearing–and urge to throw my tablet-- when it seemed like I couldn’t get Hypnos to his 2nd charge in any of my tournament battles.

I probably should have stopped and changed my team but I’m dumb and stubborn (edit to note that I lost most of these battles).

1 Like

Bad luck, that sounds like something I would do as well lol (don’t think it’s dumb or stubborn, when you are in the zone you don’t always think lol)

That’s life isn’t it - we learn through failings. So now you know for next time !!

1 Like