How to enter the top 100 alliances

@zephyr1

I just talked to a colleague where he explains to me, kill 02 Titans (one in the morning, as soon as another appears using jars and kill quickly) along raise the maximum trophies, the ALy score will increase. Could someone explain me.

He commented that at a certain time Tita’s score drops 5%

I was interested in this theory and would like to know from the most experienced players could advise me

sorry about my English

Sounds like the recent conversation here: How to break through the top 100 alliance

In summary, the Alliance Score is based on three things, two of which are somewhat controllable, at least temporarily:

1. Trophy Score
  2. Titan Score
  3. War Score

Alliances can effectively increase their Trophy Score by coordinating effort to increase their individual Raid Trophies at the same time, and can increase the Titan Score by coordinating effort to kill a big Titan quickly.

Those effects are temporary, though, since we all know Trophies are just as easily lost as won, especially once you get high up, and your colleague is correct that there’s a periodic decrease to the Titan Score for the points from killing previous Titans.

So making a coordinated effort to increase Trophies and kill a Titan, ideally shortly after winning a War, would have the effect of temporarily increasing the Alliance Score a lot.

6 Likes

I’ll take a look at the post, I just have to thank :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A simple doubt, in a war, we won 6k against 5k. Does this 1k difference impact the War score? Does it matter to win by many points in the War score? or whatever win for a lot or a little

I don’t think so, I think it’s just whether you win or lose, not by how much. But I’m not sure if anyone has ever figured out exactly how War Scores are calculated. We know all of the components of War Scores, but I don’t think we know their exact proportions.

1 Like

I read it once here in the war strategy forum, but I can’t find it. It said - An alliance with 30 players breaks up and assembles 03 Aly with 10 players, the fact that Aly is new war score will be low, which will help in pairing against weaker aly. This allowed to open War chests easily. When the score increases, they abandon and create new Aly - new cycle. That’s why I asked the factor of winning with many points influencing the war score. Of course this only guarantees the war chests. Too bad I can’t find this topic

1 Like

I’ve heard the theory that alliance war score difference will affect your war score, but I personally don’t think it matters if you win 5000 to 2000 or 3000 to 2900. I think all that matters is whether you win or lose, I’ve never noticed a significant difference in war score based on the difference in alliance war scores.

My alliance has won our last 2 wars, and our war score increased about 500 points each time (we only have 11 warring members, so the point increase might vary depending on how many members your alliance has). Saturday’s war, we won by about 1700 points; yesterday’s war, we only won by (checking exact numbers…) 361 points. Our war score increased about the same number of points for each war.

Our opponent in Saturday’s war, their score actually dropped by about 2000 points… but one of their members did not use any flags in the war, and based on their recent activity, it’s likely they didn’t use any in the previous war either. Thus, I can conclude that the reason for their massive drop in war score is probably because they actually dropped down to 10 warring players for future wars instead of 11 (hence, the inactive player’s team score was dropped from their war score’s total).

On the other hand, the opponent we just beat, every opponent used at least some flags… their war score actually seems unchanged. Maybe it’s because they didn’t lose by a huge margin… maybe it’s because they leveled up some of their teams in the meantime… maybe it’s because they added another member to their future wars…? Either way, my alliance’s score went up about 500 points and theirs didn’t seem to drop much at all.

It’s hard to know for sure whether or not their “almost got it” war score contributed to their score not dropping, or if they did something else to increase their score in the meantime… there are so many factors being figured in, and I have no idea what their team is doing, it’s really kind of impossible to know unless you track every single point of data.

Though RE: the other exploit you brought up, starting a new alliance after a winning streak - yeah, this probably could mess with the scoring, as they wouldn’t have the “win streak bonus” applied to their war scores.

1 Like

Sorry my english, sometimes I have difficulty understanding and writing (sorry) Do you claim this feat can work in creating new Aly?

1 Like

If only the game published a manual, that explained stuff.

Y’know, like scoring and how it works.

What a concept…

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

You can break the top 100 just by pushing to string the top titans in the game and winning more wars than you lose

Just put reqs in place that flow with the majority of the team(or the minority if you feel the majority aren’t up to snuff)

Continue to up the reqs as you guys progress

Weed out the inactives and those that can’t keep up roster wise

5% titan decay happens daily at the time your alliance was created

You can kill 2 titans in 24hrs to temporarily inflate your score and even do that multiple times but since the 5% decay gets bigger as your score gets bigger, it truly is only a temporary inflation

Increase cup reqs to over 2400 helps alliance score too

Also war scores are the main separator in the top 50 and that score is mainly constructed of rosters

I have the data to crack down to the point values of 5* and 4* heroes, along with troops but haven’t compiled and analyzed yet

But simply just try to get as many maxed 5s into the alliance as you can is easiest way to boost war score. Eventually requiring x level troops helps as well but idk how much for that yet.

War score past performance goes back 10 wars. New Victory/loss replaces the part of the score from the 10th war back. So if you fight 10 in a row:

L W W W L W W L W L

Then 11th war you get another win, your past performance score will go:

W W W L W W L W L W

And score will reflect that so eventually you get to a point where you only see your war score change after a war when you replace a loss with a win or a win with a loss, so 10 wars(this is outside of roster changes or player changes)

If you reset that by starting a new alliance, you very well could drop bout 4 or more competition brackets theoretically since the matchmaking system tries to match alliances within a 500 range and you just dropped about 4 to 7x that possibly more depending on wins(i forget exact point value of wins and losses, in a note buried somewhere)

If you’re pushing for top 100 though, i wouldn’t advise resetting your war score every chest

4 Likes

I’ve never tried it myself, but I believe it is possible that it could work.

Eu nunca tentei, mas acredito que é possível que funcione.

1 Like

This has been a newly started thread here also.

2 Likes

To work, would you have to complete 25 to open bau before starting a new alliance? If you start a new Aly before completing the bonus, do you lose the progress of past victories?
Example: We are 20/25 and we can no longer win the battles, we decided to abandon and create a new one, will we lose those 20?

1 Like

Yes, you would have to finish the war chest first. If you start a new alliance, you lose all progress on the previous war chest.

2 Likes

Interesting, I hope you soon have the content to share

1 Like

I know you’re being a bit tongue-in-cheek here… I do know how trophy distribution works, but war scoring is a bit more complex (top 30 heroes of each member, extra emphasis on top 5, adjusted based on previous war win/loss ratio)… that’s a bit vague. And yeah I’m sure there is a thread on here somewhere that goes into more detail, but I’m guessing a good portion of the playerbase (myself included) haven’t seen it, because there are a great many different topics here, and not everyone has read them all.

2 Likes

It will be shared at some point

Got someone tracking increases in score due to emblems now so that will be interesting too. I was mainly looking at hero powers and troops as far as points value. Could possibly figure up emblems due to each node increasing a hero power by 5.

What could end up happening after all of it is you start seeing an individual war score requirement rather than top team power requirement which would give a better idea of what a player brings to the table without even seeing screenshots of a roster, so would be convenient as long as it’s not too complicated to calculate which i doubt it is

2 Likes

I haven’t read this whole thread

Anything specific you wanna know?

1 Like

No, there’s no manual.

So players like Rigs try to figure stuff out on their own.

It’s all part of the subconscious addiction that these games invoke. Build community by creating games within the games - like figuring out how the bloody basic game mechanics works.

The developers will tell you it’s because they don’t want to publish data that players then exploit.

But this is garbage. The truth is, they like making us have to figure it out. Because the painful journey creates bonds between us, and the investment of effort makes us stick around and play the game for longer than otherwise…

3 Likes