How to enter the top 100 alliances

I’d like to know the exact formula for calculating an alliance’s war score, if such a thing exists.

If I had to hazard a guess, it would look something like:
[(combined TP of each warring members lower 25 heroes) + (TP of each member’s top 5 heroes X 2) + (combined power of each member’s top 5 troops)] multiplied by X% win/loss ratio… or something similar?

EDIT: sorry not multiplied by… the win/loss ratio would actually be added or subtracted to/from the former total

2 Likes

If i had to guess… Which without looking at data yet it is purely a shot in the dark

I would guess that It’s a combination of hero powers, top 5 being weighted by being inflated 1.5x their normal hero power rating

So basically yea

Top 25 + top 5(x1.5) + troops + past performance

Again pure guess tho

War wins and losses are additional. Like titan score. They don’t subtract for a loss like titans dont subtract for an escape

Each win is x points
Each loss is x points

Wins are most likely a flat 2x a loss

Troops i used to assume SG used best troop per color of each color per person. But then again the game is built on color stacking. So not really not sure on that one.

I’ll try to get some more certain answers when i have time which wont be before event ends most likely

3 Likes

When you say put a maximum of 5s in the Alliance, is it to put in the defense of war or defense of trophies? or both. Is the score added only to the heroes on the field? I thought the sum was general of the heroes in the bank. Sorry maybe I didn’t understand your answer

2 Likes

War score is top 30 heroes per person

So if you were to require:

30 lvl 70+ heroes, minimum of 15 maxed 5s included

Those 15 maxed 5s per person will increase war score

And they dont have to be in the defense. Just in their collection

Defense teams and stuff play no role in war score

It’s strictly each player’s hero inventory, troop inventory, and alliance’s past performance

Inventory = bank

3 Likes

Which is why I think it’s a bad idea to put in a weak defense on purpose. It will lower the points available from that particular team maybe, say your alliance is mostly 3.5-4.5k TP defenses and you have one guy who only has a 3.2k defense team, the alliance might think it’s a good idea to put in a 2k defense team instead of his “best” team in an attempt to decrease the number of points his def. team will give up, but essentially all that will do is redistribute more of the base 1500 point total to the higher level defenses, while also making his defense team incredibly easy to take out (and possibly giving away more points overall than he would have if he kept his original 3.2k team). Cup dropping may work for raids, but I personally don’t think it’s an effective strategy for wars.

2 Likes

Taking a dive defensively in wars isn’t a valid strategy
Just makes it an even easier target to save weak teams for while conserving strong teams for higher point targets

So yea i totally agree

That and i have always felt wars were a team effort

Crew-Saders has never excluded anyone from a war or titan due to their strength in roster. They may get asked to step down to a lower Crew until they can build up depth that is comparable to the rest of us, but they would still get to finish out a war, titan, and even a war/titan chest if they so wish

I don’t like excluding anyone from team activities and definitely wouldn’t belittle them by asking them to make their defense weaker since it’s weak to begin with

Now sometimes we’ll color coordinate to try out a certain strategy that could leave some defenses weaker than they could be but that is never with intent of asking anyone to take a dive

1 Like

My alliance is pretty small and insignificant, but even still, when we brought in new members, we created an alt alliance for them to level up in until they were able to either compete in or opt out of wars. Early on we had a bunch of players with defense teams well below 3k and their 6th flags consisted of 2* and unleveled 3s, and that was fine. We did the best with what we had and actually won 5 wars in a row at one point. Now I think our lowest warring member has something like 3250 TP for main team, still trying to get everyone’s lowest 6th flag TP (assuming rainbow) up to at least 2300… which means our opponents are now a lot stronger as well (sometimes a lot stronger)… but we do our best and it oftentimes pays off. I don’t want any of my members to take a dive defensively… at worst, I occasionally ask them to “take one for the team” on an attack flag, but only when there are no better options available.

1 Like