Hints Path of Valor is just the first "Path" in a routine

Thank you! I hadn’t seen it yet, so I really appreciate that; it’s tough to slog through every response in the big threads (q.v. pre-release thread on Jean-François). I’m glad it’s going well for you - I’m enjoying it so far as well!

So far from what we’ve seen, and reviewing the Beta Beat thread, I don’t really see any preparation that I wasn’t already doing in the lead up to the first valor. Hoard silver tokens, hold a few heroes at 1.40. This latter one (ascend heroes) didn’t come back after v2, but it’s no big deal to me either way as I’m comfortable holding the Agwe’s of the world there indefinitely whether it’s ever likely to come up.

That said, we’re only a few days in, so maybe something will come along that makes me shift some aspect of my preparation strategy.

3 Likes

Cool! taking each day as it comes it’s something different why I like it.
Lately been playing S2 more out of AR as trying to keep my backpacks up 5:8 don’t cut it for me really rather spend more WE there. plus it’s different.

3 Likes

The total number of titans is 35! What was the pits for us is we just killed our first 13* rare before PoV started and we go hit with another 13*…not really ready to hit all these high flyers. Losingonly drops them so far.

You will note 3 Callenge events, the last one worth 3000 points. Knights of Avalon is the first within the period , 2/12-16, Pirates 3/11-18…does costume count as a challenge event? Otherwise you can’t close on the last 3k before PoV ends 3/23!

Or is each tier going to count for event completion?

Seems to make more sense

Yes:

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

Since the Small Giant Staff already officially confirmed that Path of Valor will run again, and gave the schedule for it, this thread seems to have run its course, and will be closed to avoid duplicating discussion elsewhere.

For additional information and discussion, please see: 🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3