Hints Path of Valor is just the first "Path" in a routine

Yeah I never ever thought there would be only one. It’s not Path of Highlander.

2 Likes

Yup @nevarmaor, it’s Free Scope, Premium Rings

2 Likes

Plus it’s fun to come home from work and have twice as many revenges to help finish off that challenge with :joy:

A couple of my alliance mates were complaining that they were getting raided WAY more than normal. My co-leader gave them some visual help

4 Likes

For me the Rings are free

5 Likes

Ohhhhh but there COULD be!!

PATH OF THE HIGHLANDER!!!
There can be only ONE!
Enter at your own risk, all losing accounts will have all maxed hero’s deleted. Deleted maxed hero’s will remain in your account so you can rebuild. All AM’s, Food and Feeders are lost forever.

5 Likes

It is almost impossible to complete the path of valor for 50 days unless you spend money for extra summons.

Has anyone tried to calculate what it takes to complete all stages of the path of valor?

Actually, after collecting all available information online for all possible daily and valor challenges I still can not make it to the required valor points to get to the last level of the path of valor.

To complete all path of valor reward level you need 46750 points.

Can anyone show me how can 46750 points be collected for 50 days?

Yes, rings are free but can you get to them???

It is almost impossible to complete the path of valor for 50 days unless you spend money for extra summons.

Has anyone tried to calculate what it takes to complete all stages of the path of valor?

Actually, after collecting all available information online for all possible daily and valor challenges I still can not make it to the required valor points to get to the last level of the path of valor.

To complete all path of valor reward level you need 46750 points.

Can anyone show me how can this be done for 50 days?

1 Like

here is estimate

3 Likes

OK. I have the right calculations even if some of the valor challenges tier were not available to me.

To get it all you need 275 summons for 50 days.

May be you can continue in the next event, but it will not be completion for 50 days.

So, is the next path of valor event (rumor has it it will be 10 days breaks between events) going to let you continue or you have to start from the beginning with different set of rewards (e.g. colour of trainer heroes, ascension items and so on) ?

It’s not a rumor, it’s confirmed: 🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3 - #969

And yes, it’ll be a different set of Rewards and Valor Challenges.

2 Likes

Thanks! @IvyTheTerrible just incase you missed this!
Liking the path so far just waiting to see how it’s gonna affect my AR farming!
:wink:

2 Likes

If you complete everything else, an only skip a couple daily tasks, I don’t believe you need to do all 275 summons, only 225. Skip the last one.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right.

If you complete everything else, you will have about 2000 spare points.

So since the last summon 10 is 1625 points, you can skip it.

This however makes is 225:50 = 4.5 summons per day (still pretty hard to achieve regularly if you do not spend money additionally).

First time you may use all your saved tokens (probably depleted since Christmas event just passed) and gems but after that I do not see any way of getting to the last reward tier for free.

1 Like

Ermmm anyone else seeing the issue with the above numbers if they are verified?

Using the above figures, there appears to be a 2k pts difference for completing every single available event and reaching the required pts for lvl 50 completion

Upon first glance, I thought sweet, with standard vip pass and filling 4 chests a day I will easily achieve all challenges. But then I took a closer look,

Vip gives me 2 free summons daily, I average a 75% token hit rate from chests…
So that’s 5 tokens x 50 = 250, add on rng tokens from mystic, titans, titan chests, warchest, tourney rewards, recruits 2, the other quest with a silver token, challenge event rewards… Etc

I’m going to hit the summons top tier no issue without gem pulls, sweet… From my standard gameplay I’m looking great for lvl 50…

But then it hits me, to hit top tier on titans I need to kill 45 titans in 50 days… Now this is a huge issue,. Not being in an alliance stringing 14* titans, like the vast majority of players, we have to skip 1 in every 5-6 titans, over 50 days that means if we are lucky as an alliance we will kill 40 titans over the 50 day period

That means no top tier pts - 2200 pts, I will fall short of max lvl rewards by 200 pts…

Now I know instantly ppl will say, well go merc a few titans to boost your numbers… But I’m sorry I don’t believe a player should be forced to merc to achieve max rewards. The grind is hard enough on a daily basis. Some ppl have been in their alliance for hundreds of days straight

Why should I have to leave my alliance and merc in order to achieve lvl 50 completion… I’m paying £10 for the privilege.

Can someone plz explain @Petri @zephyr1

2 Likes

It’s actually 35 Titans out of 52 total over the course of 50 days.

(50 days * 24 hours = 1200 hours / 23 hours per Titan = 52.17 Titans in 50 days)

Skipping one out of 5, you should have around 42 kills and 10 skips in the 50 days — so you’ll clear the 35 Titan requirement just fine.

1 Like

Thank you for clarification, as ppl are quoting 45 titans, although I’m sure your figures are correct.

4 Likes

I am OK with the fact that if you spend money will progress faster have most likely better heroes and so on.

Just do not call something free if it is not free.

So is the next path of valor event going to let you continue from the highest reward tier previously achieved or you have to start from the beginning and almost (unless extremely lucky) never be able to achieve reward level 50 without spending to do pulls?

but you are paying for VIP, so it is not free no matter if you chose to have valor pass or not.

I have no reason to think that you’d continue from where you left off in the previous Path of Valor. That also seems like it would be fairly confusing to implement, but you could certainly suggest it in Ideas & Feature Requests

The Valor Challenges won’t be the same each time, so we don’t know how often Summon will be one of them — that makes it hard to predict how reliably you could complete Milestone 50 without Summoning with gems.

FWIW, everyone I’ve seen calculate it based on their actual drop data seems to be arriving at the conclusion that there are sufficient free Summons to cover at least through Tier 9, if not Tier 10.

So I’m unsure whether it’ll actually be a problem in practice.

I personally can’t judge easily myself, because I saved up Summon Tokens like many readers of Beta Beat did, in case they were needed.

So I’m already stockpiling again, in case I need them next time.

This is true, I purchase the vip as standard, so I’ve not thought about it. The extra 100 summons frop vip 50 x2=100 could prove to be vital

I guess we will see after the first 50 days, I will keep tabs on my summons after I reach max tier completion to see if the 100 were required and let you know