Nothing such as this was suggested, but - it makes perfect sense SG will check one event - and continue if it is successful (right now, it seems it gets wide acceptance. Can’t tell about revenues).
- It is rather generic by nature. There is no real problem running it over and over again (with slight variations)
- The themed color is blue => often mentioned as the first elemental color. Most likely next “Path” will be red.
- Another hint: Free Ascension mat is for Blue heroes. Premium mat is for Red heroes.
- The themed class is Barbarian => often listed as the first class in trials, etc. Most likely the next will be Cleric.
- Why make the event 50 days long? just a round number? Months are 30 days, but not always - so this can allow running over 2 months (doubling potential VIP revenue), with a few days break.
- Also possible - this would be once a quarter. not sure. The “Battle Pass” model is common in Fremium games and often runs as a tight routine.
- It seems noticeable development effort was invested; It has little business sense running it only once.
Therefore, I speculate there will be five “Paths” (one per color), where the themed class is crosscutting. Each running every 2 or 3 months.