HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

It actually uses PHP as the back end (Symfony Framework) with a react front end. The techs I mentioned were just for managing heroes.

My Discord contact is: GDI Bass#2083

I’ll throw a contribution guideline together on the github repo and open it up for all but contributions shortly. @rc100 if you could reach out to me on discord. I’ll set you up as an admin of the repo. I still have to set up some of the build automation (it’s just shell scripts on the server at the moment), but that shouldn’t take long.

5 Likes

@GDIBass Which discord server are you on? None of the servers I have configured show your user id.

1 Like

I’m on the 7D discord. You should be able to global search me, as well.

1 Like

Minor cliche today trying to load the website. Assuming folks are testing out the functionally as they start assuming their new Dev roles. :wink:

Donated on the PayPal link on the site today. Others could consider doing the same.

3 Likes

I just found a bug when entering my alt for the first time.

I added Belith, but I accidentally checked that I had her costume there when I don’t. I didn’t see a way to “remove” the costume from her, so I deleted and went to re-enter but now on the new hero it assumes I have the costume and there’s no way to toggle that off when you make a mistake that I can see.

Thanks again for this amazing tool, and I’m glad to see that others will pick up the baton and keep it maintained.

1 Like

Profile > My costumes

Click on the costume and press „Remove costume“

7 Likes

my teams > tournaments

costumes are not shown for:
balt, berden, belith,

1 Like

If there’s any way someone who doesn’t have knowledge of the tools can be useful, I’m sure many of us would love to contribute to keeping this amazing tool going and useful as new heros are added.

Would those who are already involved have any update as to the plan for maintenance going forward? I know currently Uraeus and the Villains heros aren’t in the system…

Uraeus and the villains are both added

7 Likes

As for the helping question: kind of. If you can edit files in a specific format you can probably help… but the biggest time use right now is creating the images

4 Likes

I mean I’m a graphic designer part time so I have photoshop and all. I’d be happy to do the files if I know the size needed and the file format required.

Also - wow thanks for the speedy work to add those heros <3

4 Likes

Haha no problem. Did the villains yesterday.

Can you shoot me a message on discord? I can send you the GNU image manipulator files (maybe photoshop can open them, IDK)

1 Like

I’ve never used Discord but I’ve just downloaded it. I remember you posted your handle I’ll look for you now.

I’m Shunt#0172

1 Like

Is it possible to add Shrekok

He’s in there.

Name is “Skrekok” tho which is probably why you haven’t found him :wink:

Thing is: the hero is called Skrekok on the hero card, but in heroplan there‘s a Shrekok.

No idea what you’re talking about:

No such “shrekok” hero in the game or Herpolan…

It was… I updated it because of this post, then just changed it back.

Just gonna let posts bake a bit before addressing them

Edit: Or just not even reply… It’s BerenSTAIN all over again…

5 Likes

Missing Edd Portrait :slight_smile:

1 Like