HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Thanks for the suggestions! Both of those are easily doable, and I’ll throw them on the list of things to do.

3 Likes

Alright, I threw all of the suggestions on the suggestion list (home page). I also just deployed troops management. I’ll be picking from these ideas as I go. I’ll probably implement one or two of them tomorrow, and a few of them next week.

Cheers,

GDI

5 Likes

@GDIBass

I finally managed to get my heroes loaded, and some of my alliance mates did too, i just have a few questions please. (yes i know, again!)

1. What is the response time for queries sent to the website administrator?
    One of our members made an error on an email account and now can’t create a profile with the correct details.

2. Can you change your nickname or username? Say for arguments sake, you use an email address as a username or nickname and want to change it to an actual username?

Many thanks,
GenieDee

1 Like

I’m the administrator, so feel free to reach out to me directly. Do you have line or discord?

@koco I’m working on the compact view, and it’s turning out a bit… funky

Trying to think of another idea to get it to work.

@Guvnor I’ll have the filter stuff deployed shortly.

4 Likes

I’m Neano#8402 on Discord

To answer this,

Not currently, no. I plan on having this in the future, but there are a few considerations I have to think of. I’ll throw it on the feature list.

Feel free to reach out to me on line. I’m GDIBass on there, you can also reach out to me on Discord. You can find me in the 7 Days discord channel. Look for me in the “Hunting Officers” sidebar.

1 Like

Alright I’ve added some of the filter requests. Time to go to sleep!

2 Likes

Indeed, plenty of unused space between groups on fullscreen. What about more columns for a single group? Can it be done automatically based on actual width? Lets say a single group width is triple of the heroes icon width, so make 2-3 columns?

And I didn’t read this and then do the exact same thing anyway. SMH

4 Likes

Hah, I’ll fix this bug next.

3 Likes

Very nice tool, can we use different name for Alliance player name seperate from username?
Or maybe feature option with a display name?

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for this. Hopefully I will have time to look at it later today.

Hey @GDIBass

May have found a small bug.

When looking in the Alliance View thing, the troops tab doesnt seem to update with the change of members…

Selected Guvnor (me)

Changed to alliance member:

I can not use War management, can not place/drop to defense and War Team.

EDIT: if I go from menu Profile → My team → War team, It works. :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I missed something. You can check a hero that he has a costume but I haven’t found how to fill in the progress I made or it show up in my classes.

Very nice tool, can we use different name for Alliance player name seperate from username?
Or maybe feature option with a display name?

Not currently, but I can put that on the feature list.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll get a fix pushed up tonight or tomorrow.

2 Likes

I don’t have anything in there to track levelling costumes (currently), nor costume classes. I’ll be trying to get costume classes in there for trial teams / displaying in classes next week.

1 Like

Nice, congratulations, I’m a developer myself, and even think and do something like this, but the non existent API make me lazy hahah

I will use and give feedback

3 Likes

Glad you figured it out! I’ll try to think of a better way to communicate that the profile is for viewing only.

Cheers,

GDI

2 Likes