HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Feel free to submit updates to the data here: GitHub - GDIBass/heroplan_data: Heroplan's Data

Adding heroes takes a bit of work, but editing hero information should be pretty easy. There’s now a validator that will run and make sure he format is right. I’m staying on top of requests, and there’s automation that updates things every night.

2 Likes

I’ve looked around, not sure i know how to, but I’ll look closer into it

1. Go to the heroes folder: heroplan_data/data/heroes at main · GDIBass/heroplan_data · GitHub
  2. Click the color
  3. Click the star file
  4. Hit the edit icon in the top right
  5. Make the necessary changes, being VERY careful of spacing. It’s quite particular.
  6. Scroll down and enter information in the “Propose Changes” section (title and extended description)
  7. Click propose changes

It will open a change request (Pull Request in Github terminology), run it through validation, and notify me.

2 Likes

Added the new Season 3 costumes, waiting for the data to be updated. That one went almost smooth :slight_smile: .

Regarding all those buffs and nerfs recently, I started to change the data, but I lost the overview and I might need the help from anybody who is willing to spend some time:
When it comes to family bonus changes, it is of great help for me to add all heroes that are affected. Unfortunately I am not that familiar with all heroes and their sources, which is why I cannot promise if I managed to update all of them.
Explanation: The passive bonuses are stored for each hero separately and not in the family itself, so basically all heroes that belong to the family have to be edited separetely.

I thank all of you for your efforts in advance!

Greetings

Edit: I think I found a source for all heroes, I hope that this one covers all. If so, above can be ignored :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from February 2023 Balance Update - Details & Release Notes:

@PlayForFun this change didn’t happened or am i missing something? :upside_down_face:
Edit nvm it’s monday in my brain :laughing:

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

realized later, sorry for the tag

1 Like

December 2022 and February 2023 balance adjustments are commited, i forgot about the passive and later did it that’s why are so many proposed changes, sorry for that :grimacing:

1 Like

Is there a way to input the 2nd costumes for heroes? Thanks

@GDIBass @brankitohero @GlitterWes I know you’re all doing very nice jobs here. Just felt like summarizing the new Season of Love heroes here below for your quick reference.

2 Likes

Do not forget Costume Tyr:

Also: Costume Ei-Dun

1 Like

Costumed Ei-Dunn and Tyr done already and also available. Thanks for the reminder though :slight_smile:

Also thanks for pointing out the new Season of Love heroes. Will do them once there is a bit of free time today or tomorrow. New families take some more time to enter.

With those intervals of adding new heroes it became almost a weekly task. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Respect for all of you. Appreciate the efforts.

2 Likes

This tool is amazing, thank you. Saw some users posting screenshots before but never did try it out myself till now.

One question, how do i upload Season 1 2nd costume into the My Hero page?

Heroplan is not yet capable of handling 2nd costumes. It needs a major update done by GDIBass. We have to wait for this, but I‘m sure it’ll come sooner or later.

Thanks for all the hard work!

1 Like

All heroes from Season of Love have been created. Now waiting for a review so that they are added to the main data (as usual, this should not take long anymore).

Looks like we are back up-to-date for a few days :rofl:

Edit: Added directly Season 5 / Hetepheres to gain some extra free time in between the next wave of new heroes.

Greetings

8 Likes

@GDIBass
Here is suggestion about the secondary costumes, add the secondary costumed heroes as individual heroes until you are able to implement the changes needed to link them to their original heroes.
This way they will be available on the system.
Just a suggestion.

Did all the season of love heroes get updated/uploaded correctly? I am only seeing Phthonus there. The rest are missing.

1 Like

Hey Wolfen,

Thanks for the hint. I actually never noticed it since I did not have the luck to pull any of those heroes. Also I assumed that they were available by now since I added them the same day (it normally takes just 1 - 2 additional days for the review till they are available for everybody).
I double checked my edits and do not see any mistakes when adding them (please correct me if I am wrong @GDIBass) which is why I think that Matt is most probably busy with other things at the moment.

@osbeug001: Theoretically possible to do it this way, but they would be handled as new heroes. So basically you need to set up the family, source, etc. again (which is also possible of course), yet those heroes will not show up in the costumes view. The bonus values would also be missing I guess. Overall it would be a placeholder only that you need to clean up afterwards again.

A short info regarding the secondary costumes: The heroes with secondary costumes (hero data, images, multipliers, etc.) have been created already and will be updated also regularly (I am again about to add the new pet hero as well as the new secondary costumes from the last days). So datawise it is prepared. I still understand the struggle behind the implementation, since the interface was built for 1 costume. I am pretty sure though that GDIBass will come up with a nice solution for everyone anytime. And you know the saying: “Haste makes waste” :smiley:.

Edit: Heroes are back up to date (waiting for review).

Greetings

7 Likes