HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Reading that you play the game since just two months let me give you an advice (because I made the same error as well when I pulled my first 5*, Heimdall): Do not focus on 5* heroes too early!

Try to build a solid base of 3* and 4* heroes first. At your level maxing a 5* hero will bind resources for several months! In that time you can level a lot more lower level heroes. These will help you in those 3* and 4* tournaments (which appear more often than 5* tournaments), thus gathering more resources.

I know it is tempting to get this good hero (and Tahir definitely is worth working on - later) and wanting to use him. But this is a game of patience - in nearly all aspects.

Enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Oh, absolutely! I’m trying to bring him up to where my red 3s are so he’s a sub… Junaid is 4 that i did the last ascension for and Gormek 4* is ready to do it if I get 2 more hidden blades… but if Tahir is ready at the same time I may let them bump up with one set of them… no idea yet :slight_smile:

So far Tahir is my only 5 and I really wasn’t expecting that! Working to get 4* final ascension items stockpiled and if I happen to be strong enough to do the quests for the 5* final ascension items and have spare energy I will but for now I think it’s just out of reach so I’ll pretend any 5s that I get are just 3-4* in my head until I happen to have their ascension items handy… But at a lower priority for leveling than a solid squad of 3s and 1-2 4s/element at this point, I think.

Tahir didn’t fit on my team planning and a few have leveled up since… I am working to make each team a little stronger than the level they will compete on and I think this will be the placement but not sure yet. I’ll do Tavern of Legends on the last day, aiming for 5 levels of it and setting timers so I’ll have and use the energy when it’s available and before the quest ends. I won’t earn a free pull but hopefully next time it comes around I will :). There’s a few past legendary HotMs that I want for personal nostalgia and they aren’t in there now as featured, so I’m not in a rush to use that summons.

Tahir, I’m planning on putting in at Stage 3 where Jahangir is hanging out… They are now at level 1:30, 468 overall power and skill #3. Priorities to level until Tavern ends are Dark: Rigard; Holy: Gan Ju & Chao; Fire: Junaid (& Waqas); Nature: Melendor (& Brienne); Ice: Sonya (& Jott); (If you can’t tell I wanted to play with some of the family bonuses at the lower levels)

Crucial stages in your setup are stage 2 and 3. You do not have a healer in those teams, which might be a problem if the boards are not on your side.

Search the forums for the keywords „color stacking“. You are using rainbow teams for all stages. The advantage is that you more often make a match dealing damage; the disadvantage is that you are doing less damage.

Stage 2 has Athena as the Boss monster. She‘s blue, so if you get enough feeders you might want to level up either By-Ulf or Belith (both are green) and put them into your Stage 2 team instead of the unleveled Ahhotep.

1 Like

If I had time I’d be ramping up Belith, but I just drew her with one of the free ad-daily summons, so she’ll be for later. (Unless I wind up grabbing a bunch of green feeders in time… for now Melendor is the only one I can boost on stage 4 and I have shields to ascend him, plus he’s skill 8 uncostumed. After Legends I hope to bump up By-Ulf & Gato as a pair plus Belith as a healer. Pulling her after I plotted my teams is throwing me a little though because, finally another healer/druid…)

Right now I’m more use to rainbow since I didn’t have enough of any one color to play more than 3 and not have them killed off before I found enough tiles… once I get the lower tier guys stronger I’ll start practicing more color stacking. I’m generally prioritizing beefing up my main team and then bringing up my mid and low levels to try to do more in the alliance wars for my team and then i’ll start more on extra teams for the tournaments/bigger event wars.

Between being home with health issues and having an alexa to tell me when different tasks/energy levels are ready, I’m able to get in a lot of the mystic visions and timing things out for full energy when my wanted chests are ready/titans are ready and keep being top 1 or 2-3 in titan battles and doing what I can with whoever we’re paired against in wars. But now that I have enough players for a war, I started to work the maps more to advance/earn summons (just unlocked season 3 at the end of July and season 4 during the valhalla event) instead of focussing on getting adventure kits and battle item crafting materials while upgrading my buildings. (In June I had no clue and just played between other things, then was too weak to keep advancing until i looked things up, like many of you, I’m guessing.). Just hit stronghold 15 so there’s a TON of building to do with the 4 new plots.

About color stacking…you can search for the topic “Titan Attack Fundamentals” if you haven’t come across it yet. Down in the middle (post #41) are a bunch of screenshots of Stage 8-7 being color stacked and the differences it makes on the bosses. It was really helpful to me in my first couple weeks on the titans and in the game in general. Sounds like you’re doing well on the titans so far, but reading that topic helped in raids/tournaments/wars also.

Regardless, good luck in the game…it definitely requires patience though in the long run, as was said above. Enjoy your new buildings!

1 Like

@GDIBass
I noticed an error on Theobald from Starfall Circus. His special got buffed and changed (both his initial damage percentage went up and his team buff changed from basic attack up, to berserker attack up like Brienne or BK); still showing his original card in heroplan.

Here’s the link to his card:

@GDIBass
Here is the link to the info for the new season 5 hero:

— THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK —

1 Like

Hey guys, it’s not a complaint, I know it’s not an easy task.
I just wanted to report that the tool hasn’t been updated with some last heroes since W3K (at least).
Therefore, I noticed there are missing: Cao Cao, Tahir and Bastet

Thanks for your AWESOME work!

2 Likes

I was just coming to ask about Tahir, too.
Much appreciated when you can add this hero to the list

Thank you again to both of you :). I made it thru level 5 (not enough of a roster to get thru 6, I believe) using 2 battle items at level 5 and maybe 1 on level 4, otherwise I didn’t wind up needing them! This tool and advice helped greatly at planning.

I wound up with enough green feeders to bump up Belith once and so I used her on level 2 and Carver on level 1 instead, then boosted my level 2 and 3 heroes first before working on level 5 (my normal attack team). Got 70 coins towards a pull next time and my PoV points…

Then I used the planning from Tavern’s teams, with the great visuals from this spreadsheet, to help me plot my war attacks. There was only one player with a lower team power than myself but they were taken out, so I only got one shot at them… Managed to take out a player with more than 1100 team power above me and some nasty skills and made a little denting on one even farther above myself (no one lower was available as I was a few minutes late logging in at the start and missed the one revive I could have made it for of the player 500 team power points above me (that was as close as this other team was to me!). Normally the teams are more evenly spread out but I did what I could and this all helped :). ETA: we won and I managed 3rd overall score, 2nd for my team… but a lot of folks on each team didn’t use up all of their war flags, so who knows what it would have been had they done so?

1 Like

@GDIBass
5 more new heroes:

— THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK —

5 Likes

Join a more ambitious alliance! You definitely have the dedication to play in a stronger alliance with all the time and planning you put into it, so go for it! More fun and better loot! And more people you can pepper with questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bastet and Tahir are available now as I noticed.

Thanks for that @GDIBass

1 Like

I think I’m about to be pretty busy offline, so later… For now I’ll pay it back to my current team as much as I am able, build up and then when I have the time again I may jump to a more active team. There’s not a lot of us doing the wars but I’m in the bottom two, powerwise and while the “elders” aren’t online as much as I am, they are very strong and do a great job when they are online.

Any chance of adding Zhabog to the hero list?
Much appreciated when you get time

Zhabog - 4* Fire / Red from Challenge Festival 2.

1 Like

I’ll try to get them all added today

9 Likes

That would be great! Thanks!

I was wondering about the heroes. Do you have some sort of flat text file that is read with the hero attributes? I was thinking that if there are people willing to do it, some could just fill those out and send them to you so that you don’t have to do all the work. If it’s more complicated than that, disregard what I said.

3 Likes

This tool is really amazing. Looking forward to seeing the new bard heroes included.

I’d tried that before without much luck, but I’m planning on doing exactly this. Here’s what the data looks like:

I have more work I need to do before it can happen:

1. Finish the update that uses this data structure, instead of one built into the repo
  2. Build some automation to have this data verified on pull requests
  3. Add some instructions on how to add/update hero data

I’ll also probably need to get a core set of trusted users to manage pull requests. Once that’s all done then I will open it up to contributions.

8 Likes