Heroes Never Die Is Looking For YOU!

If you enjoy having clean fun, good chats, and killing 6,7* titans and winning and learning in war come join us! Only takes 600 trophies and a love for Waffles and you’re in! Come join us!

Looking for a fun and competitive Alliance? Like kicking butt in wars and against Titans? Enjoy waffle jokes and other silly humor? Come over to our Alliance: ‘Heroes Never Die’!

We actually never die, we sip some syrup and keep fighting! Give us a try!

1 Like

Bring your 600 hundred Trophies and your hunger to have fun while winning!

Join now and you get all the syrup and waffles you want! Silliness aside, looking for serious players who want to join a strong brotherhood!

1 Like

Fun, Waffles, Communication, learning and winning what more can you ask for?

1 Like

We are a very active crew who has fun and helps it’s new members become better and gives tips in chat. Anyone who is willing to grow with us is welcome, I am one of our most recent members and I am very happy with this alliance. I have moved up fast since joining.
Remember heroes never die!
They eat waffles!

2 Likes

Heroes Never Die is looking for 5-6 new members!

We are looking for someone who can participate with every flag in a War and as much as possible against Titans.

Old or young players alike, we want to win but sometimes talk about waffles (hence my name)!

Come help to take us to the next level! God Bless, see you soon!

1 Like

Just got an 8* Titan for the first time, come help take it down!

1 Like

Two people saw our post and joined! Still need a few more, help take down an 8* Titan!!!

1 Like

Looking for an up and coming alliance? Drama free? Just use all your flags during War, (or opt out), hit Titans daily, communicate when you can’t be there, and talk a little strategy and nonsense with a bunch of awesome guys! Hitting 8* and 9* Titans, we are improving each day and looking for our first 10*. Come be a part of a great thing!

1 Like

Our Alliance is HEROES NEVER DIE!

1 Like

Welcome Rheysia, who saw this and joined HEROES NEVER DIE! 5 spots left, help us beat this 9* Titan!

1 Like

Hi everyone. We are looking for 1 or 2 more people to help us get to the next level. We have great participation and corny jokes. We are called heroes never die. Join us for some fun, just to try us out. Just don’t leave during a war. :grimacing:

1 Like

@littleKAF and @DaveCozy Multiple recruitment thread merge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile: Thanks :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I’m trying to contact again with you guys. But cant use properly this forum.
Can you send me an email to skybatn@yahoo.com
Loves…MEHMET ASRIN

1 Like