Hero survivability comparison

Hi all!

I was recently planning my raid tournament defense team and wanted to find good candidates for tanks. One of the most important things to consider is how durable different heroes actually are. I found myself doing some calculations and in this post I show what I found out.

Since we know the formula for damage calculation you could calculate general durability (or survivability like I call it here) values for each hero which takes into account hero’s health and defense.

What comes to direct damage from tiles and regular attacks hero’s lifespan is relative to HEALTH * DEFENSE ^ 1.35

The values that you come up with this formula don’t represent anything concrete but you can compare them between each other and that way have an idea of heroes’ survivabilities compared to each other.

I plotted all heroes on chart according to their health and defense values and also curves which represent certain survivability value. There are curves for average survivability and for survivabilities of ±1 and ±2 standard deviations.

Hope these are useful. All comments are appreciated. Cheers!

20 Likes

+Twenty “good jobs”.

This is awesome. Really like the visual :+1::+1::+1:

Really fantastic job. Thank you @Dr.Null, that’s an immediate book mark.

@Rook
@Kikyo

For sharing amongst your respective commands?

1 Like

Great, thank you very much!