⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Hanitra

For someone that doesn’t own many 5* heroes, she stinks like ■■■■. She can’t do much on her own. I believe she should do some damage to all, and higher dodge rate. I see some 3* and 4* heroes do much better than her…

2 Likes

She is ok as she is. Fast mana dodger, she can be even faster after she fired just once or if another buffer gives her buffs. I usually pair her with Sif in this purpose. So if we consider that she can virtually be very fast (or very very fast), she does a lot ! Don’t forget she is what she is : a support hero. She is made in order to SUPPORT your team, not to wreck your opponent.

4 Likes

Wow you have great yellow hero. Not like me lol, my support hero (giving hanitra buff) just vivica with her defense buff. Yes i am f2p. Few 4 star yellow heroes that give buff for their allies. Hope she can do more skill.

The problem with hanitra is that she doesn’t dodge at all she has the same dodge rate as kadilen costume but using it is disappointing. I have both heroes on 2 accounts and can say that after months of using with 20 feats of hanitra emblems and less than (C) kadilen even in dodging.

1 Like

Hanitra needs at least a little offensive power or ability to dodge regular attacks in addition to special skill attacks or create minions or lengthen the number of turns her dodge is active. Currently she is not good enough for me to use darts on and when I fight against her I just kill her with tiles waiting for her dodge to quickly disappear.

She’s hotm. She’s free. Just be thankful we’re not nerfing her.

Best regards,
SGG

Really? She is doing great for me. Maxed 3 of her. You need to pair her with another healer/cleanser. Don’t treat her as a healer but dodger.

3 Likes

Twenty characters of :no_mouth: :dizzy_face: :thinking:

1 Like

People miss that she is technically very fast after her Initial cast, you can load her with three ghost tiles of you have a Mana troop with her.

1 Like

As a professional dodge hero, she is entitle buffed.
Since healing is her bonus from the dodging skill, she should have additional permanent boost healing skill before dodging.
If so, I believe she will be popular in all round war amd events,but still not considered a powerful healer.

As trite as it sounds, how good Hanitra is depends a lot on whom else you have.

Notably, there a lot of really powerful hit-all/hit-chain/hit-3 heroes, and while one of the best replies may be to have Taunt up for their firing

(A) you may or may not have Taunt, or enough Taunt for war, or Taunt in the right color/etc. range for tourneys and such, and

(B) Taunt may be no faster than, or even slower than, some of the big hitters — and a Taunt you can’t get up before the big incoming boom ain’t helping

So another decent potential counter is Dodge. Now, yeah, Taunt does work and Dodge may work, but Dodge (like Hanitra’s) is faster, and so more likely available when you actually need it.

So the question becomes how much Dodge do you have?

If you’re packing cKadilen and cFreya and Bastet and gods know who else — or if you just have such Fast offensive powerhouses that you don’t feel the need to ever dodge because you’re too busy leaving smoking craters — then Hanitra may not look very powerful.

If you have few or other alternatives, Hanitra definitely helps. Sure, people compare her unfavorably to cKadilen but

(A) you may not have cKadilen
(B) you may like to have more than one dodger and/or in more than one color
(C) Hanitra is, at worst, barely less than cKadilen really.

3 Likes

Hanitra is too passive as compared to other fast heros… Buff her with active damage or some good special skills… Ull know it’s a powerful meta!

2 Likes

Good write-up, @BobTheSnark . I have her at 3^70, because yellow is my strongest color, by far. But I paired her with Justice’s blind-to-all in the yellow Contest of Elements, and holy goodness, it was tough to land a hit on my team. And you are right about her speed. It literally feels like she is always ready to fire. She’s not jumping ahead of Rhys for my next set of darts, obviously, but it’s going to be a closer call between her and Rana for the next set than I anticipated that it would be. She’s not all-world, but I think she has her niche.

1 Like

she is a bit outshined by others i rarely find myself using her but when i do, i pair her with mica (the only reason i maxed her)

mica makes her charge up in 6 tiles basically.

most of the time i find myself choosing offensive heroes over her and mica.

Do you have the costume for Rana too?
Then I would do her affter Rhys, without costume try Hanitra.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. Neither Rana nor Hanitra is likely to break into my everyday yellow lineup, but both bring peripheral stuff to the table. Rana would make monk class trials take less time, since I lack hitters. Also, the healing debuff is something I don’t really have now on my roster and could be situationally useful. Sand damage is a relatively rare form of DoT, and lately I’ve been playing around with stacking different DoTs. Hanitra’s dodge is great - way better than I expected - and she’s pretty fast, but she isn’t really a healer, and she doesn’t do any damage, so she’s more of a high-risk, high-reward play. Rhys is only 2^40-something right now anyway, so I have some time to decide.

I have all three maxed, Rana with costume. I use Hanitra least of the three. On offense there is only minor difference between Rana and her costume. The costume makes water damage, this stacks with Uraeus, who makes sand damage against minion owners, and more important with costumed Roc.
The healing block is useful against healer heavy teams. But without the costumes clean three ability, I would prefer Hanitra.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

I have here she’s good enough both in offense and defense, not outstanding but good enough…

I’d look on other older heroes to balance rather than heroes which were just in SE

There is a new yellow fast Dodge Hero - Constance - that damages all enemies for 235% before dodge is applied and damages on dodge - the type of request I made for Hanitra. Hanitra is useless without healing or damage just like Inari was. And this new hero proves it

Unfortunately bud, because Hanitra was a HotM your valid observations & suggestions wud go in 1 ear & out the other but on the way thru the grey matter a single cell will call on your suggestion in the next £ meeting. Remember that suggestion that Annihilator came up with? Let’s do exactly that & charge thru the roof cuz someone requested that special then there’s gonna be lots willing to pay for it !!!

1 Like